Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
M

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

• · Registered
    2 Posts
    Very wet Sunday and i am awake ready for church in about 3 and a half hours. Just have to get a shower then go find me some breakfast and then get to potts point by 10:30am today. Would be easy if it was not so wet.

For those of you who dont lnow were potts point is then look it up on google or just click the following link.

· Registered
    2 Posts
    Only shop here in burwood that has speekers i need for my tv is dick smiths and have to wait for their delivery to come some time today and then they ring me and i go back and get them and get dinner and go home. I might get subway tonight.

· Registered
    2 Posts
    Feel like #### at the moment. Am waiting for the train at Burwood. Dont ask why i am at burwood when i go kings cross to central and then central to concord west. Ok so i had to get of and take a piss.

· Registered
    2 Posts
    $$$$$$in shits me been wairing 40 minutes at least for a shower to be free. Looks like i will have to start getting up at the crack of dawn just to get in the shower again.

And when i finally got in the shower the prick had been in there for an hour.
    What i cant understand is i can be in and out of a shower in 10 monutes when most other people take half an hour or even an hour in a shower.

· Registered
    2 Posts
    $$$$$$in shits me been wairing 40 minutes at least for a shower to be free. Looks like i will have to start getting up at the crack of dawn just to get in the shower again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…