Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions About

• · Registered
    88 Posts
    Working ALOT more which is good and bad, Hope everyone is doing well. :)

· Registered
    40 Posts
    Any new treatments since your diagnosis of IBS?

· Registered
    88 Posts
    If you want to chat, send me a message and I will see about adding you on facebook. I intend to get on here more, just have been working alot more.

· Registered
    88 Posts
    Finally diagnosed, the doctor didnt have the courtesy to tell me..I have IBS.

· Community Manager
    13,219 Posts
    that's good you finally got a diagnosis. i hope the doc gave you a treatment plan for it so you can start to feel better.

· Registered
    88 Posts
    Not yet but hopefully soon..the meds im on cause constipation.

· Registered
    40 Posts
    Geez, wish doctors took this more seriously!!

· Registered
    88 Posts
    The Dicyclomine helps.. It makes me sleepy and apathetic but I don't stress as much

· Registered
    88 Posts
    I am so done with all this, doctors dont really seem to want to help. I would even argue that wal-mart employees are more helpful.

· Registered
    491 Posts
    hahaha...the ultimate insult. What do the docs say ? I've seen some docs too who just don't seem to get it, even GI docs. Btw, what do need help with ?

· Registered
    88 Posts
    I hope they give me a prescription for my constipation today...I was up early because my stomach hurt so bad. Since I am still without a diagnosis, I will guess I have CIC or IBS-C

· Registered
    491 Posts
    I wake up early often these days. Btw, whats CIC ?

· Registered
    88 Posts
    Chronic Ideopathic Constipation, but as soon as I figure out whats going on with me, it changes..I give up.

· Registered
    88 Posts
    If you want to chat on skype, add me. stacymg88 is my ID. Would like to chat if you have IBS.

· Registered
    88 Posts
    My constipation got so bad today, I almost had to leave work an hour early..This is really bumming me out.

· Registered
    88 Posts
    The laxative kicked in after awhile thankfully, not feeling great..run down. How about you?

· Registered
    491 Posts
    gas, poor sleep, little acidity and possibly the some reflux. Dunno how that really started. I suspect tea.

· Registered
    88 Posts
    Could be, try not using it?

· Registered
    88 Posts
    Back to square one..the diverticuli wasnt causing any problems with my stomach so I have no explanation as to whats going on.

· Registered
    40 Posts
    Why can't it be easier :(. I definitely think there's more going on with IBS that we don't know yet! Hopefully it'll be uncovered within our lifetime so it all start making sense! ;)

· Registered
    88 Posts
    My body cant make its mind up. After several days of needing senna due to constipation, I now have the opposite problem..Grrr. I am so confused right now.

· Registered
    40 Posts
    Yikes, sounds similar to my issues too! It's less confusing to only have troubles with one (c or d), grr! Do you find the dicyclomine is helping you at all?

· Registered
    491 Posts
    Bipolar intestines suck :( I am having C and bloating now. How are u feeling now stacy ?

· Registered
    88 Posts
    Emilyy-It seems to so far but it could be it just makes me so tired I don't stress as much. Its not a failsafe but a good percentage of the time its helped.

IndianRopeTrick, eh just woke up so not too good, and you?

· Registered
    88 Posts
    I feel so constipated right now :( I wanted to stay off the senna but I think it makes life alot easier.

· Registered
    88 Posts
    Starting dicyclomine. Hope it helps

· Registered
    491 Posts
    yeah, I hth.

· Registered
    88 Posts
    hth?

· Registered
    88 Posts
    Colonoscopy tommorow, prep isn't bad so far but its only 10 AM. I will see how tonight goes. Hoping they are helpful after this.

· Registered
    88 Posts
    Thanks IndianRopeTrick

· Registered
    146 Posts
    best of luck with prep. it was miserable for me but truthfully, worth it. gotta know what is or isn't going on!

· Registered
    88 Posts
    Thank you both. Yes the prep was awful but its over. Hopefully the doc knows I have IBS so I don't have to do all the leg work.

· Registered
    88 Posts
    I feel helpless right now. Doctors just want to do OTC stuff which isn't helping. Ontop of that, people are making comments at work, and I know I will be having to occasionally take laxatives while I work :(

· Registered
    491 Posts
    What kind of comments ? Maybe you could ask your manager to help the others understand things. Damn ! If only these "other" people could spend 1 week in an "IBS simulator machine", they would know. Take care and try not to let it bother you.

· Registered
    88 Posts
    Thanks IndianRopeTrick. The usual "why is she in the bathroom so long" or "why does she go to the bathroom so much" I don't really care at this point but I appreciate it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…