Community Status Updates

Photo

SusanF

I would LOVE to find an online job with my gut acting like a belly dancer without my moving it.
Today, 12:00 AM
Photo

SusanF

My IBS-D is acting up big time for the past two days now - time to call the doc and get the meds to stop my gut from hurting!
Yesterday, 08:10 PM
Photo

ksl2017

Hello everyone! Please follow this link to hear my full story and check out my donation hub!! I think you will find it very interesting and information!
Yesterday, 01:18 PM
  • ksl2017's Photo
    ksl2017
    Here is the link!

http://www.gofundme.com/8la0qg
    Yesterday, 01:19 PM
  • annie7's Photo
    annie7
    truly inspirational and informative site! you are amazing! wishing you all the best, always.
    Yesterday, 06:39 PM
Photo

Sharon Collins

"God who has saved us and called us to a holy life" 2 Timothy 1:9
Yesterday, 01:38 AM
Photo

BSH4002164061796

I have been sick for 5 weeks and i cant get better i have seen 3 doctors in this time and they wont tell me whats wrong with me i have both long term and short time symptoms i also have acid reflux but my symptoms are Heart burn, raw throat, ear pain, throat pain, neck tenderness, dry cough, and sneezing, nasel pain, shortness of breath, i feel worn down and its hard to breath and also hurts to breath. Im hacking up stuff and have been blowing my nose alot. im tired of being sick and i just w...
Yesterday, 12:42 AM
Photo
Photo

Sharon Collins

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us!" Romans 8:18
Apr 23 2014 12:13 AM
Photo

Sharon Collins

"Though the night be dark and dreary, Darkness cannot hide from thee; Thou art he, who, never weary, Watchest where thy people be."
Apr 22 2014 06:07 PM
Photo

Sharon Collins

Go Chelsea!
Apr 22 2014 03:04 PM
Photo

Sharon Collins

"The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17 NKJ
Apr 21 2014 02:40 PM
Photo

Sharon Collins

"Your loving-kindness is better than life!" Psalm 63:3 A reminder to focus - look up to Jesus esp. life means start of ominous exam term :'(
Apr 20 2014 05:19 PM
Photo

a1995

2 weeks off university work yesssssssssssss please
Apr 20 2014 05:44 AM
Photo

Sharon Collins

"Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give you light. " Ancient Homily on #HolySaturday http://t.co/MKuk7EwRAF
Apr 19 2014 04:55 PM
Photo

Sharon Collins

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God, so that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your care on Him, because He cares about you!" 1 Peter 5:6-7
Apr 19 2014 04:43 AM
Photo

Sharon Collins

#Death is a reminder one day we'll all die and after that face judgement, #God's judgment by Jesus the Judge of all the earth.
Apr 18 2014 07:34 PM