Community Status Updates

Photo

MsK

Never in my life would I imagine at the age of 39 would I be sent home from my 4th hospital stay in a year with a home nursing agency. I don't even have the words to explain how horrible it is to be living like this at my age. 15 stitches in my head again and 3 more on my chest..... Probably over 20 bruises (back, arms, legs, and chest). I just really want to be whole again and play with my kids and cook..... Just normal every day stuff..... I miss it!
Aug 24 2014 12:16 AM
Photo

un800

I have a mysterious IBS-C. Done every test imaginable but no clues to show for it, which is better than what it could be. I tried hyoscyamine which rarely helped. I am trying Bentyl and it's side effects range from anxiety to dry mouth.
Aug 23 2014 08:40 PM
Photo

Desnee Gabriel

I am dying in pain. Does Lomotil cause pain in your tummy/ back?
Aug 23 2014 04:43 PM
Photo

MsK

Got all the plastic out of my hair, all the staples are pulled out of my head, now to work on stitches and permanent marker and then CRAZY GLUE!!! who puts crazy glue in someone's hair??
Aug 22 2014 09:50 PM
Photo

MsK

Well looky here.... Who gets to come after 10 days
Aug 21 2014 12:05 AM
Photo

balancedgrub

Just had a cup of tea with the tiniest bit of milk now in pain and bloated! Urgh!
Aug 20 2014 07:15 AM
Photo

MsK

I'm back in my room I feel like dog ######. VP Shunt is back in... Doctors found scar tissue .... Surgeon said that kind of scaring is from having a bacterial inflection.
Aug 19 2014 08:38 PM
Photo

mortax10

My cleaner is at work hope he does a good job. While he is at work i shall be having some lunch
Aug 17 2014 10:52 PM
Photo

Joe Gomes

Please, please, please. If you're physically able to, please take your loved one out on a date (usually weekends). Car got fuel? Go up to Lake Kaweah at night and look at the stars/laugh at drunks making strange noises on the boats. Or maybe go have a drink with dinner and then buy her a relaxing happy ending at one of the local Canadian massage parlors. Just go out with them. While you still can.
Aug 17 2014 10:40 AM
Photo

mortax10

I must be crazy to be out on this weather.
Aug 16 2014 10:28 PM
Photo

mortax10

Very wet Sunday and i am awake ready for church in about 3 and a half hours. Just have to get a shower then go find me some breakfast and then get to potts point by 10:30am today. Would be easy if it was not so wet. For those of you who dont lnow were potts point is then look it up on google or just click the following link.
Aug 16 2014 04:22 PM
Photo

mortax10

Its so bad outside i have had to have a break and watch some stuff i have recorded.
Aug 16 2014 07:13 AM
Photo

MsK

I don't mind sharing a room in the hospital but seriously some of us here because we are sick not for freaking social hour. She leaves her TV and light on all night.... And her phone never stops ringing and she always has like 4 or more visitors at a time...... Uggghhhhh!!! Talk about pure frustration.
Aug 16 2014 01:07 AM
Photo

MsK

Who would ever know just sitting up in a bed, could make you feel like your dying?? On an up note, I'm feeling a little better than yesterday. They had to remove the shunt because it was all contaminated not just the catheter. Doc said anyone can get a bacterial infection nothing I done caused it! I'm still feeling very ill and since they took my shunt out, I've had a severe headache..... right now out of 10 I'm problem a 5..... which last 2 days it's been a 10...…must be doing so...
Aug 15 2014 12:43 AM
Photo

mortax10

The world was a safe place to live. Then i woke up and now we are all in deep ######.
Aug 13 2014 06:00 PM