No replies to this topic

#1 scarlett2010

scarlett2010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:51 AM

Advertisement
I sure hope someone can help me. A few years back I had a hysterectomy and had a very bad case of hemroids from taking the pain meds. I started eating lots of fiber, along with metamucil and mananged fairly well until May of 08; I developed the worst flare up of hemroids that did not go away that resulted in me adding more fiber, 1 tb of metamucil, prunes and mineral oil. Hemroids did not get better and I had to have a hemroidectomy this past summer. Believe me you do not want ot have this unless you have too. I have done very well but the fear of getting even a little bit of constipated has me on such a strict diet and I feel I have ot eat the same thinfs at the same time everday and it is controlling my life. With all this in Sept. I started having feelings of not emptying my bowels each day even though I go 2-3 times each morning and it is is soft. I am wondering if it is because I am gassy from my diet. I eat the same everday!!!Some days I feel empty and wonderful and others I feel like there is more that wont come out.[/i] I would love to use something else and thought of miralax....I do not want to become constipated at all because I am still a little sore from my surgery. The following is my daily routine:oatmeal/ coffee nutra grain barfiber one cerealcan of lite peaches4 prunes1tb of metamucil1/2 cup of pinto beans in soup with crackers8oz of prune juicenutra grain bar160 ounces of water dailyAs you can see it is boring, I even have a fear of not going at the same time will cause problems that I still get up at 4:30 on weekends so I wont mess up.This hemroidectomy has cause this fear and I would like to start living normal again. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Advertisement

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 All rights reserved IBS Self Help and Support Group

Website Monitoring by: AlertBot

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here