No replies to this topic

#1 scarlett2010

scarlett2010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:51 AM

Advertisement
I sure hope someone can help me. A few years back I had a hysterectomy and had a very bad case of hemroids from taking the pain meds. I started eating lots of fiber, along with metamucil and mananged fairly well until May of 08; I developed the worst flare up of hemroids that did not go away that resulted in me adding more fiber, 1 tb of metamucil, prunes and mineral oil. Hemroids did not get better and I had to have a hemroidectomy this past summer. Believe me you do not want ot have this unless you have too. I have done very well but the fear of getting even a little bit of constipated has me on such a strict diet and I feel I have ot eat the same thinfs at the same time everday and it is controlling my life. With all this in Sept. I started having feelings of not emptying my bowels each day even though I go 2-3 times each morning and it is is soft. I am wondering if it is because I am gassy from my diet. I eat the same everday!!!Some days I feel empty and wonderful and others I feel like there is more that wont come out.[/i] I would love to use something else and thought of miralax....I do not want to become constipated at all because I am still a little sore from my surgery. The following is my daily routine:oatmeal/ coffee nutra grain barfiber one cerealcan of lite peaches4 prunes1tb of metamucil1/2 cup of pinto beans in soup with crackers8oz of prune juicenutra grain bar160 ounces of water dailyAs you can see it is boring, I even have a fear of not going at the same time will cause problems that I still get up at 4:30 on weekends so I wont mess up.This hemroidectomy has cause this fear and I would like to start living normal again. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Advertisement

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here