56 replies to this topic

#1 ChrisJenas

ChrisJenas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:32 PM

Advertisement
Guys Please view this forum very carefully cause I am a new member to this forum and I am current Ibs-sufferer IBS-C. I have been going thru a lot of hell over the last 8 months and have tried everything and anything. I have done a lot of research and was basically devastated with my life but now it seems to become a bit better as I have becoming better with homoeopathy. After viewing this forum about IBS-C while I was doing research I was sympathazing and empathizing with all IBS-C sufferers who have been undergoing pain for years and years without any proper solution which will completely eliminate it. Thus I want to help those people as a current IBS-sufferers who feel that IBS can only be managed and not cured. Thats total nonsense. True, that there is no cure for IBS with conventional allopathy medicine as I am very much aware of that. But HOMOEPATHY, may not be a familiar term for many IBS-sufferers. So please, if you want to know any specific questions about IBS-C in terms of diet and cure using homoepathy. Please message me at this forum as I want to help those guys who have been suffering for years and years just like I have been for the last 8 months. Trust me I could help answer your questions better than these STUPID NORTH AMERICAN DOCTORS who dont care and will never help solve and HEAL ure IBS forever.

Advertisement

#2 Thai

Thai

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:14 PM

If you have a wonderful cure, then why not tell us about it?Are you selling something?This forum is for sharing...so share!!!!

#3 SunNsnow

SunNsnow

Prolific Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:45 PM

Yes, he is compiling emails to sell at a later time.Once you email him, you will be listed as an emailof a person interested in homeopathy. Then oncehe compiles 2,000, he will sell this to companiesmarketing homeopathic products. He posts this to dozens of forums and over a fewweeks will compile the email addresses.I used to purchase lists like this for my businessand I'm aware of some of the methods on howto compile them. This is one of the worst waysas these are emails from someone who has yetto purchase a homeopathic product.Or I'm wrong and he has a really bizarre way of helpingpeople, lol.

#4 ChrisJenas

ChrisJenas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:30 PM

First of all I would like to say that I am not here to mint money out of someone, promote someone or sell any sort of product. I am just here to purely share and give advice from my experiences as I am also a current IBS-sufferer and am on the same boat as you guys so do not misinterpret and misunderstand me. Let me give u guys wat has worked for me and hope it helps you too.My symptoms are: Excessive constipation, Excessive bloating. I feel extremely full even after a small meal and do not have an apetite for anything due to being severly bloated. Thus after trying all possible ways I finally went to homeopathy. If you have the exact symptoms this is what my homeopathy doctor suggested taking.Medicine name: LYCOPODIUM CLAVATUM 6CThis medicine comes in pellet forms or in the form of drops. I chose the pellet form.My dosage were: 3-4 pellets 4 times a day. and make sure you dont eat or drink anything 15 minutes BEFORE OR AFTER A DOSAGEIn terms of diet these are the instructions I followed1) AVOID ANY SORT OF DAIRY PRODUCTS COMPLETELY AS THIS IS GONNA WORSEN URE SYMPTOMS2) AVOID ALCOHOL, CAFFENINE, POP3) DO NOT EAT ANY SORT OF JUNK FOOD, BE IT MCDONALDS, PRESERVATIVE FOOD OR EVEN A SMALL BAG OF CHIPS4) TRY TO STICK TO HOME COOKED FOOD, COMPRISING A LOT OF VEGETABLES AND FRUITS.These above instructions are a combination of my doctors advice and the research I have done on IBS.I have been on homoepathy and the above instructions for the last 2 months and my condition has improved immensely. However, homoepathy works very differently from allopathy and its gonna take some time to work so u are not gonna see any immediate result like a pain killer. But if this is the medicine that is best for you you are gonna eventually heal. But once you say get healed after a month maybe or 2 months, you cannot stop the medicine as homoepathy will not only CURE ure IBS, but you gotta keep on taking it for a certain amount of time after you get healed so that ure IBS symptoms do not recur. But its best if you are under the guidance of a proper homeopathy doctor, cause when you tell them your symptoms they will correctly match the medicine according to ure symptoms and guide u with the healing process. OF all the research I have done and the people I have spoken to with IBS-C who have taken homoepathy mediicine have mostly taken LYCOPODIUM CLAVATUM 6C and healed completely with their symptoms not recurring. Its best though to consult your local homeoapth doctor in your neighborhood to get the fastest recovery. Once you are healed ofcourse, then there doesnt have to be any sort of dietary restrictions, but ofcourse all preservative foods, junk foods and alcohol should not be consumed in excessive quantities. But the homoepathy treatment should continue for X number of months after healing as directed by your local homeopath. Please feel fee to ask me any more questions.

#5 Kathleen M.

Kathleen M.

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 34,853 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:57 AM

Would you mind removing your email address from your post. You can keep it in your profile. The moderators can take care of that for you if you want.Spambots read the public areas of message boards (the posts) looking for email address so we highly recommend that people never put their email in their posts. People can email you through the board if you turn that in with "My Controls" and you can put it in your profile.Unfortunately "email me for the information" is a very common sales tactic and just saying I have the answer but I won't tell you about it thing tends to read sales person who needs to get a few more people downline of them before they start making money. Which is kind of a turn off. You might want to avoid that.A lot of sales people prey on people with IBS and other chronic illnesses because a lot of people get desperate enough they will buy anything. Usually after several "I have the one and only cure" that doesn't work people get a bit jaded.I'm glad you found something that works for you.
My story of beating IBS: My Story with IBS
Ph.D in Biology

#6 roy_s

roy_s

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

Hi Chris,

I have been suffering from IBS for the last 3-4 months and sysmptoms were very similar to yours. But I did not have access to any good, reliable homeopathic doctor. So I have tried Lycopodium 30 for 5 days, 4 times a day. It seems to be working to some extent. But it would be of great help if you can give me the following information:

a) Do you remember how much improvement you noticed after about 1 week. In my case, I am feeling that my upper abdomen is improving better - its not pushing up the diaphragm or having the needle pricking feeling anymore. But the lower abdomen, especially the colon region is still very bloated and does not seem to be improving.

B) Was your bloated feeling more in the moring or evenings.....and was it more immediately before meals, after meals or maximum at about 1-1.5 hrs after meals. In my case, it is more in the morning and after about 1 hrs after meals.

c) Can any other homeo medicine be taken along with Lyco.....I am thinking of taking Lyco and Carbo veg 30 alternatively to address both upper and lower abdomen.

Please let me know.

#7 oceannir

oceannir

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:44 AM

You know the difference between medicine and 'homeopathy/naturopathy/witch doctors' for something to become mainstream medicine it has to undergo trials that will test the claims of its effectiveness. Where as homeopathy or any other alternative natural 'medicine' is mostly based on claims with no supporting evidence or trials to back it up.

If something from alternative medicine works it becomes something different, its called medicine. 

#8 ChrisJenas

ChrisJenas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:10 PM

Roy_s,

I am glad to have found someone who is as strong a believer in homeopathy remedy as I am. When I first started taking homoepathy for my IBS-C I took lycopodium clavatum 6c 4 times  a day. I noticed within a week  as well that my BMs were better and my constipation problem had reduced. I continued to take it for 2-3 months but my bloatedness in my lower abdomen remained unchanged, but constipation problem was essentially not there anymore. Seeing this , my doctor changed the medicine since to address my bloatedness issue. I was prescribed several homeopathic medicines for bloatedness carbo veg, china officianlis, sulphur, phosphorus, etc, etc...however none of these medicines helped. However, then I was prescribed this medicine called antimcrudum 30 C.......I was taking it 4 times a day.....and within 3-4 months my IBS was cured. Antimcrudum will work for both your bloatedness and constipation (atleast in my case it did).....especially good for bloatedness....see my bloatedness and constipation were unrelated...so if my constipation went down by taking lycoodium my bloatedness didint....so antimcrud really helped with bloatedness. As far as taking multiple homoepathy medicines goes, some homoepathic doctors believe in prescribing more than one homoepathic medicine at a time and some prescribe only one at a time....my doctor only believed in taking one homoepathy medicine at a time...so when lycopodium didnt do anything for bloating..he changed quite a few medicines and then finally found that antimcrudum was the medicine that would cure me.....so I was only taking antimcrudum.

My bloatedness is constant... it does get worse over the course of the day as you consume more and more food ofcourse....I am unable to sleep at night becasue of my bloatedness.

I would suggest taking only one homoepathy medicine at a time......unless ofcourse u are guided by a professional homoepath....My situation is pretty bad ....im lviing in canada....but my doctor is in india....and I get medicine sent over from india to canada.....canada does not have relaible, good homoeopathy doctors. You are always welcome to ask me anything about homoepathy anytime you want. I would be more than happy to share any of my personal experiences and knowledge I have in what has helped me in homeopathy.

Chris

Hi Chris,

I have been suffering from IBS for the last 3-4 months and sysmptoms were very similar to yours. But I did not have access to any good, reliable homeopathic doctor. So I have tried Lycopodium 30 for 5 days, 4 times a day. It seems to be working to some extent. But it would be of great help if you can give me the following information:

a) Do you remember how much improvement you noticed after about 1 week. In my case, I am feeling that my upper abdomen is improving better - its not pushing up the diaphragm or having the needle pricking feeling anymore. But the lower abdomen, especially the colon region is still very bloated and does not seem to be improving.

cool.png Was your bloated feeling more in the moring or evenings.....and was it more immediately before meals, after meals or maximum at about 1-1.5 hrs after meals. In my case, it is more in the morning and after about 1 hrs after meals.

c) Can any other homeo medicine be taken along with Lyco.....I am thinking of taking Lyco and Carbo veg 30 alternatively to address both upper and lower abdomen.

Please let me know.

#9 roy_s

roy_s

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:48 AM

Hi Chris,

Thanks a lot for your reply......I am thinking of continuing with Lyco 30 for some more time as it is helping with the constipation as well as the bloating and friction-like feeling in upper abdomen. In fact, from some sources, I heard that it is the right medicine for IBS caused by the wall of the stomach not pushing the food down the gut properly.....resulting in accumulated acidity. I also rad some books on homeopathy and they also state that it works more for the upper abdomen and the right side, rather than the lower.

So for the bloating of the lower abdomen, I am planning to try Antim Crud 30 after some time. Do you have any idea what is the minimum time for which Lyco should be taken to reduce the acidity and bloating for the upper abdomen; before I can try out Antim crud for the bloating in the lower colonic part?

Just to add.....I tried out Carbo Veg also but it did not help much. According to the books I read, anti-soric medicines like Sulpur or Phosphorus will work for people with specific constituion.....but since we are Lyco constitution (as we find), they are unlikely to help. China may work but I am not sure....they books say it will work of there is uniform bloating in the whole abdomen (upper and lower). So intend to try Antim Crud next but if you can give an idea about the timing, it would be a great help.

Thanks....

#10 ChrisJenas

ChrisJenas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:06 PM

Hi Roy,

If Lycpodium is helping you, I would suggest stick it to it for atleast 4 months...if within that timeframe it doesnt reduce your bloatedness....I wud suggest you change medicine....I hope your avoiding all the necessary foods.....I wouldn't consume alcohol, dairy products, spicy food, caffiine and any junk food....all these are seevr triggers....dairy products screws me over completely....I feel that patients with ibs-c experience lactose intolerance...I cannot toleratye any dairy products...even the minutest amount gives me problems.

Regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks a lot for your reply......I am thinking of continuing with Lyco 30 for some more time as it is helping with the constipation as well as the bloating and friction-like feeling in upper abdomen. In fact, from some sources, I heard that it is the right medicine for IBS caused by the wall of the stomach not pushing the food down the gut properly.....resulting in accumulated acidity. I also rad some books on homeopathy and they also state that it works more for the upper abdomen and the right side, rather than the lower.

So for the bloating of the lower abdomen, I am planning to try Antim Crud 30 after some time. Do you have any idea what is the minimum time for which Lyco should be taken to reduce the acidity and bloating for the upper abdomen; before I can try out Antim crud for the bloating in the lower colonic part?

Just to add.....I tried out Carbo Veg also but it did not help much. According to the books I read, anti-soric medicines like Sulpur or Phosphorus will work for people with specific constituion.....but since we are Lyco constitution (as we find), they are unlikely to help. China may work but I am not sure....they books say it will work of there is uniform bloating in the whole abdomen (upper and lower). So intend to try Antim Crud next but if you can give an idea about the timing, it would be a great help.

Thanks....

#11 Pranjalchandra

Pranjalchandra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:03 AM

My name is Pranjal. I've been suffering from IBS-C for more than 15 years. But now I'm very much relieved of this condition by using Homeopathic medicine KALI-PHOSPHORICUM 12X for my depression & Triphala Powder (Ayurveda) for proper bowel movements.

I suggest this same remedy for people suffering from IBS. i.e Homeopathy for depression & Triphala for Bowel control.

My best regards to all.--P 

#12 roy_s

roy_s

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:25 AM

Hi Chris,

I am avoiding dairy products and junk food as par your original post......I have also seen that they aggravate the situation.....even yoghurt causes increased bloatedness for me.

Any reason why you tried potency of 6 for Lyco and not 30 or 200?

You mentioned that you tried several medicines between Lyco and Antim Crud.....did you try any of th following for the bloatedness? If so did you get any response for them....

Just asking as they have symptomic similarity.....

Asaphoetida 30

Capsicum 30

Stannum Met 30

Nux Vom 200

Dyascoria 30

Colosynth 30 or 200

As far as I understand, for the homeopathic medicines to work the physical featurs of the person should match the contitutional features of the medicine. I found out the following for Lycopodium and it matches almost exactly with me. Does it match with you....in that case, I would be able to infer by extrapolation that Antim Crud may also work out for me....

Lycopodium - He is tired. He has a tired state of the mind, a chronic fatigue, forgetfulness, aversion to undertaking anything new, aversion to appearing in any new role, aversion to his own work.A continually increasing dread of appearing in public comes on, yet a horror, at times, of solitude. He has very often aversion to company, and yet he dreads solitude. Lyc. is subject to periodical headaches,One distinguishing feature is that with the Lycopodium headache, if he eats something, the headache is better,The face is sickly, pale, Aversion to quarrel, Cowardice, Hard for inferiors, kind for superiors, Estranged from Family but kind to strangers, Fears ghosts, Their food craving is sweets. Lycopodium loves the power . He can do anything to get the power. For Lycopodiums it is very important to keep up the image of getting on well with everybody and being an intellectual person. For that purpose they will gather a lot of knowledge, and they love it to be flattered. This outer appearance of a popular, polite and well-educated person serves as a defense for their inner vulnerability. The vulnerability of Lycopodium can be understood as a duality between their ambition and their uncertainty. What means that they fear competition and criticism. Lycopodiums will do a lot to stay in charge: if they consider it useful they will intrigue, dominate, flatter, ridicule people, become mean or haughty, arrogant, cunning, abusive and quarrelsome; as long as they can 'survive'. They often use humor to stay at a distance, as a survival-mechanism. They want nobody to know that deep inside they feel very insecure en helpless. It has to remain secret that they highly fear new things, people and appearing in public. (These are the persons who remain intense nervous before an appearance, even if they have already done it a hundred times.) And they also want no one to know that they have problems with relationships, because they cannot deal with intimacy and responsibility. . And last but not least it should remain unnoticed that they have problems with concentrating and memorizing, so in reality it is very hard for them to be the intellectual or great person they desire to be. Try to imagine their inner state: having problems with the emotional side of life they focus on the intellectual side, but also that is difficult because of a lacking concentration and memory, and at the same time nobody should know because they want to keep up appearances. They wear a big mask to hide an inner feeling of being inadequate. Lycopodiums have an enormous fear of failure and a great fear of undertaking. They prefer being conservative. It is understandable that they prefer it to be surrounded by weaker people, although their dominance is often exercised in a subtle way. At work for instance a Lycopodium-character can act very reasonable and even yielding, but at home he or she can turn out to be a real tyrant. Another way of dealing with their imperfection is simply denying their faults and problems.These people actually only trust themselves. Their skepticism and suspicion can work out positive - in being practical and not expecting too much of others - but also negative - in under-estimating or denying ones capacities.

Thanks....

#13 roy_s

roy_s

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:32 AM

Hi Pranjal,

Kali Phos 12X is not homepathic but actually Biochemic......since I have already started on a homepathic medcine, I would not like to mix up the two at least for now. But thanks for your post.

But I checked in books and saw that they also recommend Kali Phos for anti-depression and memory enhancement.

How long did you have to take this medicine before you noticed the good effect and how many times a day. I think if you mention the details of the dosage and duration, it would help people who want to try out.

Thanks.....

#14 ChrisJenas

ChrisJenas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:51 AM

Hi roy,

The only dairy product I am able to eat is natural yogurt with 0 % fat. I am pretty certain that u would be able to eat it too, but it has to be natural and not sweetened and it has to be 0 % fat.

My doctor believed, in only prescribing 6c and 30 C and felt 200 C is too high a potency and is not as effective. This depends from doctor to doctor.

Out of the medicines you mentioned I have only tried asafoetida and nux vomica. Both of them didnt help me. I was really hoping nux vomica would help me, but unfortunately no improvement.

Yes, Lycopodium exactly matches my physical features.

Regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

I am avoiding dairy products and junk food as par your original post......I have also seen that they aggravate the situation.....even yoghurt causes increased bloatedness for me.

Any reason why you tried potency of 6 for Lyco and not 30 or 200?

You mentioned that you tried several medicines between Lyco and Antim Crud.....did you try any of th following for the bloatedness? If so did you get any response for them....

Just asking as they have symptomic similarity.....

Asaphoetida 30

Capsicum 30

Stannum Met 30

Nux Vom 200

Dyascoria 30

Colosynth 30 or 200

As far as I understand, for the homeopathic medicines to work the physical featurs of the person should match the contitutional features of the medicine. I found out the following for Lycopodium and it matches almost exactly with me. Does it match with you....in that case, I would be able to infer by extrapolation that Antim Crud may also work out for me....

Lycopodium - He is tired. He has a tired state of the mind, a chronic fatigue, forgetfulness, aversion to undertaking anything new, aversion to appearing in any new role, aversion to his own work.A continually increasing dread of appearing in public comes on, yet a horror, at times, of solitude. He has very often aversion to company, and yet he dreads solitude. Lyc. is subject to periodical headaches,One distinguishing feature is that with the Lycopodium headache, if he eats something, the headache is better,The face is sickly, pale, Aversion to quarrel, Cowardice, Hard for inferiors, kind for superiors, Estranged from Family but kind to strangers, Fears ghosts, Their food craving is sweets. Lycopodium loves the power . He can do anything to get the power. For Lycopodiums it is very important to keep up the image of getting on well with everybody and being an intellectual person. For that purpose they will gather a lot of knowledge, and they love it to be flattered. This outer appearance of a popular, polite and well-educated person serves as a defense for their inner vulnerability. The vulnerability of Lycopodium can be understood as a duality between their ambition and their uncertainty. What means that they fear competition and criticism. Lycopodiums will do a lot to stay in charge: if they consider it useful they will intrigue, dominate, flatter, ridicule people, become mean or haughty, arrogant, cunning, abusive and quarrelsome; as long as they can 'survive'. They often use humor to stay at a distance, as a survival-mechanism. They want nobody to know that deep inside they feel very insecure en helpless. It has to remain secret that they highly fear new things, people and appearing in public. (These are the persons who remain intense nervous before an appearance, even if they have already done it a hundred times.) And they also want no one to know that they have problems with relationships, because they cannot deal with intimacy and responsibility. . And last but not least it should remain unnoticed that they have problems with concentrating and memorizing, so in reality it is very hard for them to be the intellectual or great person they desire to be. Try to imagine their inner state: having problems with the emotional side of life they focus on the intellectual side, but also that is difficult because of a lacking concentration and memory, and at the same time nobody should know because they want to keep up appearances. They wear a big mask to hide an inner feeling of being inadequate. Lycopodiums have an enormous fear of failure and a great fear of undertaking. They prefer being conservative. It is understandable that they prefer it to be surrounded by weaker people, although their dominance is often exercised in a subtle way. At work for instance a Lycopodium-character can act very reasonable and even yielding, but at home he or she can turn out to be a real tyrant. Another way of dealing with their imperfection is simply denying their faults and problems.These people actually only trust themselves. Their skepticism and suspicion can work out positive - in being practical and not expecting too much of others - but also negative - in under-estimating or denying ones capacities.

Thanks....

#15 RYANBOZ7

RYANBOZ7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

I checked on the internet for companies who sell some of these meds with no luck.Do I have to go to my naturopthic doc to get them? Mainly interested in trying the antimcrudum 30c thx

#16 roy_s

roy_s

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

Hi Ryan,

In some European countries like UK and Germany, you can buy them over the counter in Homeopathic shops; same is proably true for Asian countries - but not sure about US; heard that it is a problem getting the medicnes there due to FDA strictures. 

Thanks....

#17 ChrisJenas

ChrisJenas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:53 AM

Try calling boiron canada....they should be abke to send you

#18 wigglesmom

wigglesmom

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:18 AM

I am always unsure of what potency to take when taking homeopathy. I'd like to try the Lycopodium. Can someone rec'd a potency?

#19 roy_s

roy_s

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:44 AM

Hi wigglesmom,

I am not a doctor but the following is based on what I got in books.

For Lyco.....Chris has used potency of 6 whereas I am using 30. Both of us seem to have got reasonably satisfactory results so far....especially for the upper abdomen. Since Lyco is known to be a strong and deep acting medicine in homeopathy, you should not use 200 or higher potency (1 M, etc) without medical supervision.

However, to get a quick feel of whether it will act for you, you can try out the mother tincture (Q potency also) - 4 drops in a teaspoon of water 4 times a day for a few days; as well. This potency gives quick results.

Standard instructions...

Do not take any food 40 mins before or after the medicine, do not take water 15 mins before or after. Do not take any allopathic medicines 1 hr before or after. Do not take raw onion, sour food like pickles, camphor, tamarind and coffee as these kill the effect of homeo medicines. Do not keep the home medicines near allopathic medicines or strongly smelling substances like spices, etc.

Thanks....

#20 roy_s

roy_s

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

Hi,

I just heard of another medicine called Anacardium (potency Q or 30) for severe IBS and gastritis.....but I haven't tried myself yet as I am taking the Lyco 30.

Has anyone tried this in the past….if so, can you tell us about the outcome.

A friend of mine was given it by a homeo doctor and he said it really helped for severe conditions – the acute condition being one notch above Lyco in terms of symptoms. The recommended dosage and potency is either pills of 30 - 4 pills 4 times a day or still better for immediate effect is the mother tincture i.e. Q in liquid form - 4 drops in 1 teaspoon of water to be taken 4 times a day, about 40 mins before food intake.

There are 2 varieties of Anacardium.....the one I mentioned here is Anacardium Orientalis......patient characteristics are as follows:

Stomach pain.....rduces a bit after eating, then starts again.....jabbing feeling in upper stomach to the extent of pain in the heart. Feeling of bowel movement comes but goes away when trying to actually pass the stool. Sudden loss of memory,Lack of confidence in himself and others, When walking, is anxious, as if some one were pursuing him; suspects everything around him, Hypochondriac, Strange temper, laughs at serious matters and is serious over laughable things, They have lost their self-confidence in a personal history of abuse; The typical reaction of an Anacardium-personality is "I will show them all!" They demand a lot of themselves and will never give up proving that they do have their value and their qualities, Anacardiums feel a lot of anger inside, based on a sense of inferiority and dissatisfaction. The combination of a heavy inner aggression together with a great lack of self-confidence lead to cruel and aggressive behaviour only when they feel safe,
Anacardiums feel an irresistible desire to curse and swear. Yet on a consultation they often act sweet and soft, expressing grief, Please note that Anacardium is a great remedy for the blackouts during an examination, occurring when you have studied real hard yet kept the idea of "not knowing it", Many feelings of constriction, as if there is a band or constriction around a part of the body.

Thanks....

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here