2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Townsend

Chris Townsend

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:42 PM

Advertisement
Hi. I've been suffering with ibs-d for 3 years and I was wondering if this was a common thing. Pretty much every night I am incontinent and I don't wake up untill of course it's too late. This happens sometimes once or twice a night sometimes 5 or more. Right now I've pretty much given up on sleeping... I just don't want to #### myself anymore. Does this happen to any other sufferers? Any ideas?Chris

Advertisement

#2 Iknowthetruth

Iknowthetruth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:18 AM

It would be my advice to eat larger meals for breakfast and lunch, and then a smaller meal for dinner and no snacks later on. If your meals are all out of you by the time you go to bed, then it stands to reason that your incontinence will lessen.

#3 PeterAlex

PeterAlex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:18 PM

I find I have to eat at least two hours before going to bed preferably three and that helps and be careful no dairy or high fibre at night I also find if something stressful has happned it makes the problem worse andI dont have any hot drinks before bed time or I have an incontince problem too. Hope this helps

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here