Jump to content


Do you suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) with diarrhea in SE Georgia? Consider volunteering

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

    Member #1 Founder

  • Founder
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,014 posts

  • IBS Penpal
  • Country:United States

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:24 PM

Do you suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) with diarrhea in SE Georgia? Consider volunteeringDetails: Do you have a history of Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS with diarrhea?Do you suffer from diarrhea, abdominal pain, cramping and bloating? Does it limit your daily activity? A clinical research study is evaluating how an investigational medication may treat your condition. To qualify, subjects must be 18 to 65 years of age. Qualified participants will receive all study-related care and study medication at no cost, and may be compensated for time and travel.Ages Eligible for Study: 18-65 years oldGenders Eligible for Study: Male and femalesContact Information: Southeast Regional Research Group today at 912-351-4571 or (Toll-Free) 1-888-737-7460


#2 SERRG-Savannah


    New Member

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country:United States

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:48 PM

And for any one interested around the Auburn-Columbus and surrounding areas please call SERRG at 706.596.4894 or toll free 888.SERRG.99


About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 All rights reserved IBS Self Help and Support Group

Website Monitoring by: AlertBot

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here