1 reply to this topic

#1 arsenal009

arsenal009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:38 AM

Advertisement
Hey guys,I'm having problems with excessive bloating & gas. Can anyone recommend me any probiotics that worked for them?Thanks!

Advertisement

#2 majestichealth

majestichealth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:38 PM

Are you IBS-D or IBS-C if you don't mind me asking? I was diagnosed with IBS-D about three years ago and had this same issue. I started with a prescription medicine, something like Lepicol, but ended up switching to a probiotic supplement from a company called Global Health Trax. The probiotics are called Active Digestive Enzymes and they help you digest the food AS you eat, which cuts down on a lot of bloating so that the food isn't just sitting there. Also, they helped me eat a larger variety of foods without the more unfortunate consequences, if you get what I'm saying. I hope this helps, you should really give them a try. -Majestichealth

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here