1 reply to this topic

#1 arsenal009

arsenal009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:38 AM

Advertisement
Hey guys,I'm having problems with excessive bloating & gas. Can anyone recommend me any probiotics that worked for them?Thanks!

Advertisement

#2 majestichealth

majestichealth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:38 PM

Are you IBS-D or IBS-C if you don't mind me asking? I was diagnosed with IBS-D about three years ago and had this same issue. I started with a prescription medicine, something like Lepicol, but ended up switching to a probiotic supplement from a company called Global Health Trax. The probiotics are called Active Digestive Enzymes and they help you digest the food AS you eat, which cuts down on a lot of bloating so that the food isn't just sitting there. Also, they helped me eat a larger variety of foods without the more unfortunate consequences, if you get what I'm saying. I hope this helps, you should really give them a try. -Majestichealth

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 All rights reserved IBS Self Help and Support Group

Website Monitoring by: AlertBot

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here