9 replies to this topic

#1 BrandonL

BrandonL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:15 PM

Advertisement
I have gotten enough interest and said I would facilitate a meeting in the NYC area, so here it is! When: July 30th, 2011. 8pmWhere: Risotteria Restaurant (http://risotteria.com/), 270 Bleecker Street in ManhattanWhat: A general meet/greet for people suffering with IBS/IBD/Food Intolerance and any other stomach/intestinal-related issues (all are welcome!).Risotteria is a gluten-free restaurant that should be able to accommodate a lot of varying diets. This meeting will be one to gauge interest and to have an open forum to discuss any gastrointestinal issues, as well as provide/receive support from other people living with similar problems. This will be considered a "safe space" and all are welcome to join. Please RSVP by replying to this thread. You may also send me a personal message with any questions. I look forward to meeting everyone!
  • Emma New York likes this

Advertisement

#2 ALC NYC

ALC NYC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:45 PM

Advertisement
Hi! First post! I am very interested in joining at Risotteria. I will make sure to follow this post for any further info. Thanks!

#3 Guest_ens_*

Guest_ens_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:27 PM

Advertisement

I have gotten enough interest and said I would facilitate a meeting in the NYC area, so here it is! When: July 30th, 2011. 8pmWhere: Risotteria Restaurant (http://risotteria.com/), 270 Bleecker Street in ManhattanWhat: A general meet/greet for people suffering with IBS/IBD/Food Intolerance and any other stomach/intestinal-related issues (all are welcome!).Risotteria is a gluten-free restaurant that should be able to accommodate a lot of varying diets. This meeting will be one to gauge interest and to have an open forum to discuss any gastrointestinal issues, as well as provide/receive support from other people living with similar problems. This will be considered a "safe space" and all are welcome to join. Please RSVP by replying to this thread. You may also send me a personal message with any questions. I look forward to meeting everyone!

#4 Guest_ens_*

Guest_ens_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:29 PM

Advertisement
I'd like to come to the support group meeting. I look forward to meeting everyone.

#5 BrandonL

BrandonL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:41 PM

Advertisement
Dear Friends,Although we may have only one or two people show up tomorrow, we will be having dinner at Risotteria tomorrow at 8pm! I figure this thing has got to start some how and maybe we can figure out ways to build some momentum. I will book a table for four people under the group name "Healthy NYC." It's a very informal situation and I hope that we can gain something from the meeting, if not just some good conversation :). See you then.

#6 suz11

suz11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:23 PM

Advertisement

#7 suz11

suz11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:24 PM

Advertisement
Are these meetings continuing?

#8 LMNOP123

LMNOP123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:14 PM

Advertisement

Hi, are these meetings continuing ? I'd like to meet up with other folks with IBS. 

#9 yendi26

yendi26

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 24 January 2016 - 06:14 PM

Advertisement

Please let me know if there are anymore meetings coming up? I would love to go to an ibs meeting and meet other people that I can relate too.

#10 chestnut

chestnut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 09:28 AM

Advertisement

I would like to meet up with IBS and incontinence diaper users.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here