Advertisement

Photo

Anyone familiar with COLORECTAL RECOVERY PROGRAM?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Darklight00

Darklight00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:12 PM

Advertisement
I was wondering if anyone here has tried this program? http://www.gutsense....ectkit.htmlThis guys makes many allegations that are very contrary to everything I am familiar with as far as treating constipation goes.

Advertisement

#2 Minks

Minks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 03:42 PM

I was wondering if anyone here has tried this program? http://www.gutsense....ectkit.htmlThis guys makes many allegations that are very contrary to everything I am familiar with as far as treating constipation goes.

I took a quick look at this. It doesn't seem to be to be much more the prepackaged vitamins and minerals that you should probably take anyone. There are things that just makes sense to take if you want, like probiotics. The GI recovery has acacia fiber in it, which I swear by and other things for a healthy gut.I, being a cynic, cannot understand the claims they are making about reversing things completely and I think if you want to do stuff to improve your overall intestinal health you can buy them on your own for considerably less money. I think just someone else trying to capitalize on other's problems.
I'm older and wiser. Have had CFS/ME for 16 years. I've learned to accept stuff. I'm not a doctor.

#3 Darklight00

Darklight00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 08:51 AM

Thanks for the reply, its just as I thought. That stuff seems expensive. But what do you think of his anti fiber tirade? I don't know about anyone else but I always go better when I use fiber than when I don't.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 All rights reserved IBS Self Help and Support Group

Website Monitoring by: AlertBot

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here