Advertisement

Photo

Is it okay to take Imodium with Midol, Advil or ibuprofen together?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 My Life is Sad

My Life is Sad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:20 AM

Advertisement
Tomorrow is my FIRST day at my FIRST job and, of course, I started my period today and I've had been having issues with my "D" the past few days (peanut butter cookies).At this job they are going to start training me. This is my dream job and I cannot mess this up. I was planing on taking Imodium tonight so I'd be OK in the morning and then taking Midol, Advil or ibuprofen when I leave or bring it with me for when I begin to get cramps. but now I'm having the WORST menstrual cramps and it is keeping me up so I am unsure what do to....

Advertisement

#2 BQ

BQ

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,226 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:39 AM

Yes you can take imodium with Advil or Midol or Ibuprophen. But you can't take Advil AND MIDOL AND Ibuprophen. You can take ONE of those three at a time...with imodium.Good Luck!!! I'm sure you will do fine.... The new job may take your mind off of things... so you may feel just fine. All the best and Let us know how you do.
Please remember this is a group of folks seeking support on how to live with and manage IBS. THESE ARE ONLY MY OWN THOUGHTS. IF YOU WANT AN EXPERT OPINION, ASK A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here