2 replies to this topic

#1 runningfromtheruns

runningfromtheruns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

Advertisement
I just wanted to touch base to see if anyone had tried Shakeology? I just received my first package today and had my first smoothie, I ordered the chocolate one. I did not specifically order this because of my IBS, but have come across a couple online reviews where it was referenced that it could be helpful for IBS. The main reason I purchased this is because I have a lot of trouble getting protein into my diet, I often drink Boost for IBS and find it to be a bit pricey, and I am not always disciplined as far as my multi-vitamin is concerned. Shakeology is expensive, but when I compared it to the nutrition of Boost it looked to be better and has far less sugar (Shakeology - 9g approx. per serving; Boost 28g approx. per serving).Would love to hear if anyone else has tried this and what their experience was like.

Advertisement

#2 nwtampaguy42

nwtampaguy42

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:40 AM

I just wanted to touch base to see if anyone had tried Shakeology? I just received my first package today and had my first smoothie, I ordered the chocolate one. I did not specifically order this because of my IBS, but have come across a couple online reviews where it was referenced that it could be helpful for IBS. The main reason I purchased this is because I have a lot of trouble getting protein into my diet, I often drink Boost for IBS and find it to be a bit pricey, and I am not always disciplined as far as my multi-vitamin is concerned. Shakeology is expensive, but when I compared it to the nutrition of Boost it looked to be better and has far less sugar (Shakeology - 9g approx. per serving; Boost 28g approx. per serving).Would love to hear if anyone else has tried this and what their experience was like.

Try Glucerna which is also a shake like ensure and boost but made for diabetics and has alot less sugar.

#3 runningfromtheruns

runningfromtheruns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:26 PM

Good idea, thank you!

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here