1 reply to this topic

#1 Sam_wildchild

Sam_wildchild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:53 PM

Advertisement
I was diagnosed with ibs but I don't think it is right Ive had this problem for over 3 years now and it destroying my life. I have constant diarrhea no matter what I eat or even if I don't eat. Every time I need a wee or 5 mins after I get very server pain either side of my bladder which can last between 5 mins and an hour when I have this I sweat and the Paine has been that severe befor I have passed out I'm always tired and sweat alot at night even tho I'm cold have tried all diarrhea tablets none work I've lost count of test and scans and camera I've had someone please help me Sam

Advertisement

#2 Bettsann

Bettsann

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

I was diagnosed with ibs but I don't think it is right Ive had this problem for over 3 years now and it destroying my life. I have constant diarrhea no matter what I eat or even if I don't eat. Every time I need a wee or 5 mins after I get very server pain either side of my bladder which can last between 5 mins and an hour when I have this I sweat and the Paine has been that severe befor I have passed out I'm always tired and sweat alot at night even tho I'm cold have tried all diarrhea tablets none work I've lost count of test and scans and camera I've had someone please help me Sam

Hi Sam,I think you need to (perhaps, just my opinion) have more faith in the fact that your tests and scans have evidently turned out 'normal.' I am not meaning to sound judgmental, and I speak from my own experiences, ok? I think it is highly possible that your psychological state of mind is what is contributing to and enhancing much of the pain and misery you have been going through. I am NOT saying 'it isn't real'...you BET its real! I know and believe that you are suffering...but look at it THIS way: it has not turned you into a terminal or hospitalized patient, either.I would suggest going to a doctor of alternative medicine...and hopefully you could ask him/her about some counseling sessions. I know what it feels like to be afraid that you have some terrible disease that is simply not being found or discovered... but you have survived IBS for 3 years. They have some wonderful ideas on this site...please explore them all... including meditation...however, I just can't help but feel you really need counseling of some sort to help you 'get things straight'... Have you expressed your REAL FEELINGS to your doctor? Good luck to you, Sam.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here