Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

Strange clear liquid coming out of anus and leaky gas!

37K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Silent 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, well i've had this problem for almost a year now and its ruining my life. I've been to 5 normal doctors, 2 gastroenterolgists and they just say that im a normal person and ive got no problems. I suffer from anal sweat, chronic gas, bloating, cramps, anal leakage, diarrhoe and others. Basically when I sit down or stand up my ass gets really sweaty no matter what I do, it happens on cold days aswell. When it feels sweaty, it feels sweaty around my whole anal area but then when I pull my underwear down it doesnt feel sweaty around the whole bum. It only feels sweaty inside and I notice that a small circle of clear liquid is present in that area of the underwear. It also smells horrible, in mornings I get anal leakage and I have a feeling I get leaky gas aswell as I have been told that I stink various times. So if you know the cause or cure of anal sweat, anal leakage and leaky gas please let me know. Sorry I couldn't do paragraphs i'm on my ipod..

#2 ·
Did those Dr's do any testing? If so.. which tests did they do?

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
The leakage sounds like mucus and it can pick up smelly compounds from in there.One option for that is panty liners and change them out, I know that isn't that helpful. Some people seem to find antihistamines can also reduce the mucus down below like it does in your nose. Seeing if you can reduce the things that seem to irritate the gut can reduce mucus as it is a general response "I'm not happy" response. Everyone always makes some, but "I'm not happy" means more than usual. There is a summary thread pinned at the top of the forum for leaky gas ideas, you might check that out.

#6 ·
BQ this basically describes LG/FBO to a T. I've had it since 2001. There is no doctor who will believe you. There is no medical literature studies or anything else.I have had every test done known to man. They all come out "normal".What we are dealing with is something new and unknown in medicine. There isn't a test for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.