#1 AIRPLANE

AIRPLANE

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:03 PM

Advertisement
I was wondering if anyone has tried California Poppy extract for their abdominal pain. This supplement seems to be in big demand since it was discussed awhile back on the Dr. Oz show. I tried ordering it a few weeks ago and it seems to be on backorder- possibly until July. I was offered another brand that will hopefully arrive within the next two weeks. The guest doctor who spoke about it compared its effects to those of Vicodin, Percocet, etc.I know that, on his show, Dr. Oz seems to be constantly recommending supplements so it can be hard to know which ones to try. Another one that was recommended was Skullcap which I guess is good for inflammation. But of course there have been many others- too numerous to mention!I just wondered if, while I was waiting to receive the California Poppy extract, if anyone had tried it and if so, did it help? Or are some of you waiting for it to be available as well?

Advertisement

#2 peaches41

peaches41

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:45 AM

It used to be a popular perfume when I was small, my mother used it. Never heard of it as an alternative medicine, though.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 All rights reserved IBS Self Help and Support Group

Website Monitoring by: AlertBot

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here