Advertisement

Photo

Apple App now available for this forum for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Apple App now available for this forum for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad

Would you pay $1.99 for mobile access on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to this forum?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Founder

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,014 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

Advertisement
The company that makes our forum software has just released a mobile app.We are curious to know if our members and visitors would be willing to pay $1.99 in the Apple App store for this kind of app.

Advertisement

#2 Kathleen M.

Kathleen M.

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 34,400 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:24 PM

What would be the features of the app? I can access the board with Safari on the iPhone, do they have any info about how using the app would be better than doing it that way?
My story of beating IBS: My Story with IBS
Ph.D in Biology

#3 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Founder

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,014 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:43 PM

There is a video which walks you through the app on our vendor's blog, http://community.inv...oming-soon/This is the link in the App store.http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ips-communities/id521920635?ls=1&mt=8

#4 jmc09

jmc09

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:37 AM

I already use an app named IPB which allows me to view the forum through an ipod touch and it was free.So not in my case.
Diagnosed originally with microscopic colitis in 1992 but no inflammation detected on subsequent colonoscopies,so IBS diagnosed. Hoping to share my personal opinions and experiences to help others and become more aware myself. No medical training at all.

#5 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Founder

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,014 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 10 May 2012 - 01:22 PM

That former IPB app was discontinued a while back and the one that IPB just replaced it with is now $1.99.

#6 chronicallyme

chronicallyme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:11 AM

The company that makes our forum software has just released a mobile app.We are curious to know if our members and visitors would be willing to pay $1.99 in the Apple App store for this kind of app.

I think I might pay for this particular App.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 All rights reserved IBS Self Help and Support Group

Website Monitoring by: AlertBot

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here