Advertisement

Photo

Do you see any obvious red flags (triggers) here?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zaitsev

zaitsev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:43 PM

Advertisement
[Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Cottonseed Oils, Soybean Oil), Mono - And Diglycerides, Sugar, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Fumaric Acid, Calcium Propionate and Potassium Sorbate (Used As Preservatives), Dough Conditioners (DATEM, Mono - And Diglycerides, And Enzymes)], Beans [Pinto Beans, Partially Hydrogenated Corn Oil (Freshness Preserved With TBHQ), Salt, Calcium Chloride], Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color), Anti-Caking Agent], Red Sauce [Water, Paprika, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Spices, Garlic Powder, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Malic Acid, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Silicon Dioxide As An Anticaking Agent, Ascorbic Acid And Citric Acid], OnionsThis made me have a MAJOR reaction yesterday. But beans don't give me a problem at home.

Advertisement

#2 Kathleen M.

Kathleen M.

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 34,399 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:12 PM

Wheat flourMalted Barley FlourBeans (even if by themselves they are OK, adding in all the other potential issues, the gas from them may not have helped)Onion PowderGarlic PowderGuar GumXanthan GumOnions.Fat is pretty high up on the the list so total fat content of the food could have been an issue as well.
My story of beating IBS: My Story with IBS
Ph.D in Biology

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 All rights reserved IBS Self Help and Support Group

Website Monitoring by: AlertBot

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here