1 reply to this topic

#1 thintz

thintz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:52 PM

Advertisement
I had IBS ( diagnoses ) a year ago. No symptoms for the past 6-7 months. My digestion is fine. I have NO pains above the waist at all. I just have a constant pain from side to side in the pubic hair region. One Doctor says...not IBS pain due to the location ( below the waist ) The other "of course" says it is IBS symptoms. It is like a constant stomach cramp/burning pain. CT Scan negative, Urine test negative. Could this be the IBS coming back in a different location after gone for 6-7 months?I am perfect in the stomach, upper abdomin, lower, etc. Just a constant pain below waist in pubic area? Anyone else have this? Your views/thoughts even if you do not.

Advertisement

#2 BQ

BQ

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,228 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:59 PM

Are you female?? If so you might want a GYN to check you out for the source of the pain.
Please remember this is a group of folks seeking support on how to live with and manage IBS. THESE ARE ONLY MY OWN THOUGHTS. IF YOU WANT AN EXPERT OPINION, ASK A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here