Listen to this recorded call with a doctor to learn more on ways to treat digestive problems! - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Listen to this recorded call with a doctor to learn more on ways to treat digestive problems!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 No Longer Suffering!

No Longer Suffering!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:24 PM

Advertisement
This call is titled "Ask the Experts". It was Shan Stratton (who is a well known nutritionist) leading the call. He had another well known nutritionist and a doctor on the call to answer questions that were sent in. There were many different subjects touched on. At first they talked about some digestive problems and a little through out the call and then again at the end of the call they talked about acid reflux. But all the subjects they talked about were about health and extremely informative. "Ask The Experts" Call

#2 Hope4Health

Hope4Health

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

I posted my question to ask the experts on the Core Health Products facebook page and they answered my question right away live on call! They gave lots of helpful advice about probiotics, enzymes, intestinal parasites, acid reflux and many other health topics. After the phone call, speaking with Martha via email, reading Martha's blog, and doing my own reading about the Core Health Products I really do believe that they truly care about providing accurate information and quality product to anyone who needs improvement in their health. I haven't yet tried their products, but I ordered myself some of their Digestive Health (which should arrive any day now). I am excited to start getting my body healthy and have my digestive IBS problems be a thing of the past! Thank you to Martha, Shan, Dr. Vickers, and Billy Wease for the advice and a glimmer of hope! :)I encourage everyone on this site to check out the Core Health Products. Even if you don't want to order products from them, they have lots of informative videos to watch that may be helpful. I understand how it is when you get to the point where you feel like you've tried everything and you're willing to do ANYTHING to feel better. I believe that knowledge is power; the more you can learn about your body the better chance you have of helping it heal and work properly.

#3 No Longer Suffering!

No Longer Suffering!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:45 AM

Thank you "Hope4Health" for posting your comment! I have enjoyed "visiting" with you the last couple days. I am so glad that you originally found a post of mine on this site and were brave enough to contact me! I wish you the best and hope that you are able to soon make your IBS troubles a thing of the past!

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here