2 replies to this topic

#1 thatgirlkatie

thatgirlkatie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

Advertisement
Hi, I'm Katie. I'm in 8th grade, and today all of the sudden I've been passing gas almost constantly,and the smell is retched, my stomach js also hurting too, I also keep feeling like I have to go to the bathroom but nothing comes out. I'm really nervous that I have IBM, but I refuse to get my blood tested, and I feel like it would just be really awkward to go the the doctor or tell my parents. I don't want people to think I'm just really gross and smelly! could it be because yesterday was thanksgiving? help!

Advertisement

#2 thePIXEL

thePIXEL

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:53 AM

Is this just a one off or does it keep happening?
There's no shame in letting your parents know, chances are they'll want to help you.

#3 GUTted

GUTted

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

You get really bad smelling wind when you can't digest something properly, so it's likely that you ate something you're a bit sensitive to. If you're anything like me then a lot of sugary food or food that ferments in the gut will give you bad smelling wind.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 All rights reserved IBS Self Help and Support Group

Website Monitoring by: AlertBot

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here