2 replies to this topic

#1 kat55

kat55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:04 PM

Advertisement
I am being treated with 1000mg antibiotics for a parasite but most of you have the same symptoms that I do. Getting good info from this discussion. Thanks

Advertisement

#2 Betty Wilson

Betty Wilson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:11 PM

Advertisement

Just want to wish you luck, and hope the antibiotics takes care of the parasite problem...A lot of people don't realize how common it is to have parasites... Some people think that having parasites is confined to poor 3rd world countries and SURELY NOT in modern countries... and its amazing how many doctors won't even take this into consideration... I am glad you have one that does! Let us know how you are doing and what kind of progress you are making. I think it might be enlightening and helpful to people on this site to Google parasites (intestinal)... :)

#3 kat55

kat55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 02:56 PM

Advertisement
Well I took my last antibiotic this a m and feel a bit better but still having IBS symptoms. So I think I will start trying to find my triggers. It seems like milk is one and I only use it with cereal.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here