#1 Dreamcatcher32

Dreamcatcher32

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:09 PM

Advertisement

I typically have constipation, mainly due to pelvic floor dysfunction. Now everything has swung in the other direction and though I don't go too often (2x) per day, everything is diarrhea. This has been going on for a month and I'm dehydrated and have no energy. Any diarrhea meds I have to take to excess and in doing that, I instantly become constipated. Is there a diarrhea med or herb that will 'firm' things up but won't constipate? And trust me, I have tried everything diet-wyse. I feel like I could eat cement and my body would liquify it. 

Advertisement

#2 jaumeb

jaumeb

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:20 AM

Advertisement

Have you tried everything diet-wise? Including Aglaee Jacob's elimination diet? What about psyllium? That one may help for both D and C when it works.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here