#1 starcatcher

starcatcher

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 July 2000 - 01:51 AM

Advertisement
Anyone have some recipies for grits....Diffrent ways to make and serve? thanks!Do grits bother any of you?Think they make my diverticulitis act up....

Advertisement

#2 Guest_vogt51_*

Guest_vogt51_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2000 - 11:51 AM

Are grits okay to eat if you have constipation? My step-son suffers from IBS and he eats Grits once a week. If they are making his symptoms worse, I need to know.

#3 starcatcher

starcatcher

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 July 2000 - 05:54 PM

Think they are not really good for us. And, for people with diverticulitis. It gets into the pockets and raises heck. I am not sure about constipation. I love them. But, they do not love me..... Am looking for recipies for a friend.

#4 Guest_Sharke_*

Guest_Sharke_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2001 - 07:43 PM

try looking on the food network website, and put a search in for grits.I remember Emeril making grits a lot, one time with cheddar cheese-yummy!

#5 Imagica

Imagica

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 13 February 2001 - 04:06 AM

I love my grits and they love me! TG
Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings
have trouble remembering how to fly.

#6 Guest_Steve B_*

Guest_Steve B_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2001 - 02:11 PM

check this out.... http://www.grits.com/

#7 Guest_PJB_*

Guest_PJB_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2001 - 11:28 AM

WHAT ARE GRITS????!!can somebody please explain to me EXACTLY what Grits are??I have heard of them many times but still no wiserThanx

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here