#1 starcatcher

starcatcher

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 July 2000 - 01:51 AM

Advertisement
Anyone have some recipies for grits....Diffrent ways to make and serve? thanks!Do grits bother any of you?Think they make my diverticulitis act up....

Advertisement

#2 Guest_vogt51_*

Guest_vogt51_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2000 - 11:51 AM

Are grits okay to eat if you have constipation? My step-son suffers from IBS and he eats Grits once a week. If they are making his symptoms worse, I need to know.

#3 starcatcher

starcatcher

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 July 2000 - 05:54 PM

Think they are not really good for us. And, for people with diverticulitis. It gets into the pockets and raises heck. I am not sure about constipation. I love them. But, they do not love me..... Am looking for recipies for a friend.

#4 Guest_Sharke_*

Guest_Sharke_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2001 - 07:43 PM

try looking on the food network website, and put a search in for grits.I remember Emeril making grits a lot, one time with cheddar cheese-yummy!

#5 Imagica

Imagica

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 13 February 2001 - 04:06 AM

I love my grits and they love me! TG
Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings
have trouble remembering how to fly.

#6 Guest_Steve B_*

Guest_Steve B_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2001 - 02:11 PM

check this out.... http://www.grits.com/

#7 Guest_PJB_*

Guest_PJB_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2001 - 11:28 AM

WHAT ARE GRITS????!!can somebody please explain to me EXACTLY what Grits are??I have heard of them many times but still no wiserThanx

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 All rights reserved IBS Self Help and Support Group

Website Monitoring by: AlertBot

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here