#1 Jessie Brookes

Jessie Brookes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:54 PM

Advertisement

Hi, anyone living in Sydney and would like to meet up? I am 18 years old and have ibs-c. Would love to meet up with individuals who have the same problem or anyone with ibs! :)

• James Combs and Carelwssdamn like this

Advertisement

#2 Mitch1234

Mitch1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:13 AM

Advertisement
Hi Jessie, yes I'm in Sydney and would like to meet up with fellow sufferers.
  • James Combs likes this

#3 Carelwssdamn

Carelwssdamn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 21 June 2016 - 11:50 PM

Advertisement

Hi Jessie and Mitch, I recently discovered that I have IBS-D (mainly triggered from anxiety) and its making my life miserable. Happy to catch up with if you would like to :)

• James Combs likes this

#4 Mitch1234

Mitch1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 05:09 AM

Advertisement
Hi Carel yes would like to...
  • Carelwssdamn likes this

#5 James Combs

James Combs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:26 PM

Advertisement

Sydney Ohio? i live around Sydney, i am in Montgomery county, my best friend goes to Sydney a bit to go in for whing chun classes, i was almost afraid i was the only one around here with IBS, i was told a year ago, and it has been a long battle since, its hard trying to stay strong, a lot of people don't understand is it is the pain that makes it difficult to get through. i hope one day soon they find a cure for it. i have had to give up on so many foods i liked eating. i mostly do rice diets now and lots of water when possible. jogging and working out makes it a whole lot worse the next day, which sucks because i am now under weight. i am glad they are now taking IBS seriously unlike a while back where they claimed it was all in our heads when we knew it was more than something that simple. i had not ideal that IBS was a thing until my gastrologist told me i had a case of IBS. i thought my liver had failed or my gall bladder had stoped because i heard when that happens you are in a lot of pain.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sydney, meetup

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here