Advertisement

Photo

D and Electrolytes/ potassium (Smartwater!)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 modular mary

modular mary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 09:19 PM

Advertisement
hi everyone, many of you probably know this, but since i hadn't seen a post about it i thought maybe someone could benefit.Diarrhea (especially daily) depletes the body of electrolytes and potassium...It also can lead to dehydration...I found a bottled water that i LOVE! its called Smartwater, its vapor distilled (so none of that #### in the tap water that makes your stomach hurt) and the electrolytes calcium chloride, magnesium chloride and potassium bicarbonate that so many of us need are added...it tastes so good and i make myself drink a 1.5 liter bottle a day to prevent dehydration....but gatorade and pedialyte are other alternatives...bananas (ripe) are a good source of potassium too...What do you guys take to balance all that D?mod mary

Advertisement

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 All rights reserved IBS Self Help and Support Group

Website Monitoring by: AlertBot

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here