Karla_V

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:05 PM

Advertisement

Hi Everyone, 

I'm fairly new to this support group.

My name is Karla and suffer from IBS-C with terrible flares. 

Been dealing with this condition for about almost 5 years.

I also wanted to share that i work in the research field and the company i work for recently came across a company that makes electronic diaries for potential IBS-C trials.

Currently they are looking for people that have a medical diagnosis of IBS-C for a paid (1 day) Interview and as well to see Diary interaction.

It is only an interview so no Meds or Blood samples, they just want real feedback from people with IBS and i think this would be a great opportunity to provide them as much information in order for them to capture data as accurately as possible for a possible cure of symptoms and treatments.

If there is any interest please post below or Message to provide you contact information 

Thank you!

Advertisement

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here