Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

Has anyone heard of OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT!!!

2K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  Joyce 
#1 ·
Hello, Just wondering if anyone has heard of or tried Olive Leaf extract, I ordered it so it should be here soon, kinda afraid to try something new AGAIN!!

G
#3 ·
SCWhat are you using it for??I have used olive leaf oil extract. It was suppose to get rid of candida yeast> I took it along with a bunch of other stuff I got, it was almost guaranteed to work but it did nothing for me. Maybe I didn't follow the diet, no sugar, no starches, no fruits,no dairy, etc. close enuf....... Just take a small amount to see if it bothers you. I could take 2 caps and was OK but when I upped the doseage, and took on an empty stomach, which was recomended it made me a bit nauseated.
Hope you have better luck than I did ------------------ Don't make ME come down there!!. GOD

#4 ·
Enna2, I am trying this because its supposed to get rid of all the bad bacteria and toxins in my body, which could be causing my bloating after I eat, have tried EVERYTHING else, why not? Joyce, These capsules say nothing about cutting out all those sugars, dairy and etc. It does say though that if it is killing all the toxins and bacteria you will get very SICK!!(thats how you know its working!)

G
#5 ·
SC, I got mine from the candida wellness center, and they said it would kill the yeast. I could not tell any short or long term difference. I also used a probotic and some herbs and minerals stuff with it. Spent a bundle and used it for 6 months as they said t would take time. If this don't work, try GSE it is suppose to kill bacteria and yeast....... Lots cheaper too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.