#1 ibsulcerandmuchmore

ibsulcerandmuchmore

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 03:05 AM

Advertisement
Guys, I was recommended Hylak Forte, from my doctor in Russia. It normilizes the flora + stomach acid balance. type Hylak Forte in google and see...I guess it can be very helpful. Anybody heard of of (Hylak Forte)?

Advertisement

#2 SpAsMaN*

SpAsMaN*

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,139 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 03:09 AM

Hylak,i tried an homeopathic product with this name.I stopped it quickly by lack of response.I didnNt remember how long i took it.Try it,you will know.
---------------------------------
-->IBS INDUCED BY NSAIDS NAPROXEN
-->NSAIDS YOU SUCKS!!!
-Permanent discomfort/cecum&sigmoid stuck/trapped gas-
---->IBS-Type constipation normal transit time(diagnose with non-relaxing puborectalis december 2005)
--->Pubic nevralgia
***WORST PERMANENTLY SINCE RIFAXIMIN

#3 SpAsMaN*

SpAsMaN*

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 9,139 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 03:09 AM

Hylak,i tried an homeopathic product with this name.I stopped it quickly by lack of response.I didnNt remember how long i took it.Try it,you will know.
---------------------------------
-->IBS INDUCED BY NSAIDS NAPROXEN
-->NSAIDS YOU SUCKS!!!
-Permanent discomfort/cecum&sigmoid stuck/trapped gas-
---->IBS-Type constipation normal transit time(diagnose with non-relaxing puborectalis december 2005)
--->Pubic nevralgia
***WORST PERMANENTLY SINCE RIFAXIMIN

#4 vere76

vere76

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 04:00 AM

ibsulcerandmuchmorewhere would one buy it in the us

#5 vere76

vere76

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 04:00 AM

ibsulcerandmuchmorewhere would one buy it in the us

#6 Guest_joanofarc_*

Guest_joanofarc_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2004 - 04:44 AM

i'm taking somethign called vita biosa which is german but i haven't heard of hylak. sounds interesting though.is it bitters?your avatar is funny - what IS that?

#7 Guest_joanofarc_*

Guest_joanofarc_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2004 - 04:44 AM

i'm taking somethign called vita biosa which is german but i haven't heard of hylak. sounds interesting though.is it bitters?your avatar is funny - what IS that?

#8 ibsulcerandmuchmore

ibsulcerandmuchmore

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 01:32 PM

Guys, it is sold mainly in Germany, Russia, and countries of the former Soviet Union. google it and you will see what it is...I'm just curious...it is very reputable abroad and very little known here in the US.

#9 ibsulcerandmuchmore

ibsulcerandmuchmore

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 01:32 PM

Guys, it is sold mainly in Germany, Russia, and countries of the former Soviet Union. google it and you will see what it is...I'm just curious...it is very reputable abroad and very little known here in the US.

#10 roger

roger

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 05:46 PM

Most of the literature is either in German or Russian. It appears to be a prebiotic formulation intended to stimulate the growth of Lactobacillus and Bifidus bacteria.On the pro side, it recieved a 2003 award from an eastern European pharmaceutical marketing group for its popularity.On the con side, it did not do well in a study from 1998 but the full study is not available so the info seems a bit sketchy. Hylak Forte Sketchy Study

#11 roger

roger

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 05:46 PM

Most of the literature is either in German or Russian. It appears to be a prebiotic formulation intended to stimulate the growth of Lactobacillus and Bifidus bacteria.On the pro side, it recieved a 2003 award from an eastern European pharmaceutical marketing group for its popularity.On the con side, it did not do well in a study from 1998 but the full study is not available so the info seems a bit sketchy. Hylak Forte Sketchy Study

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 All rights reserved IBS Self Help and Support Group

Website Monitoring by: AlertBot

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here