No replies to this topic

#1 Arttrav

Arttrav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 08:09 AM

Advertisement
Just in case anyone's travelling in Italy, there may be good news for you...ENTEROGERMINA is the best probiotic i've ever had. It comes in liquid form of 20 little flasks, each containing 5ml of 2 million spores of Bacillus Clausii.This stuff has headed off a lot of brutal IBS attacks. I've recommended it to a few friends. Some say it helps, though not everyone agrees. In Italy, this is a very common product, given often to finicky eaters, children, after antibiotics... any doctor will suggest this after the stomach flu or antibiotics. It costs 12 euros per 20 doses. I have not tried using it as a regular supplement. It is not available in the USA or Canada.

Advertisement

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 All rights reserved IBS Self Help and Support Group

Website Monitoring by: AlertBot

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here