Jump to content


Gastroenterologist who specialize in IBS

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic



    Prolific Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:39 AM

Thos who suffer from IBS, may want to consider aGastroenterologist, who specializes in IBS.Should be able to locate in the yellow pages, or google.Did not realize any such animal existed, until yesterday.Results should be superior to GP or other non-specialists.Bill


#2 Screamer


    Very Prolific Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,937 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 05:11 AM

This is good info Bill. I only found this out about a week ago myself and have one here where I live, so I'm off to my GP for a referral and another GI visit. Hopefully this one will yield some better results than in the past.
"Animals are my friends...and I don't eat my friends."
--George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Peaceful Prairie
Please feed an animal, click here
Go Veg!
My Blog
Amy-IBS-A-Sigh, oh well, they say variety is the spice of life :P

#3 eric


    Very Prolific Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 23,983 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 09:29 AM

Medical centers in the US who specialize in IBS and gi disorders.
I am not a doctor. All information I present is for educational purposes only and should not be subsituted for the advise of a qualified health care provider.

Please make sure you have your symptoms diagnosed by a medical practitioner or a doctor.


About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here