Advertisement

Photo

Fluvoxamine, Sold As Luvox (US) or Faverin (UK)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AlphaMale

AlphaMale

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 03:07 AM

Advertisement
Any one tried it.I am trying to figure out the side effects. I think it is improving my IBS, but reducing my energy levels.Thanxs in advance.

Advertisement

#2 Mycalee1980

Mycalee1980

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 09:43 PM

Alright, I saw this post, and I had to reply because so few people know about this drug and it really is a shame because for me it has been a wonder drug. I am 23, and have been on Luvox for about 8 years. I was diagnosed with OCD when I was 15 and it was the first anti-depressant they tried and it worked so well for me that I felt better almost instantly which is unusual for those types of drugs. There are minimal side effects compared to the other anti-depressants out there, and I have not had any other problems with it since then, knock on wood. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me and I can tell you more about it. Good luck and take care!!-Luvox Enthusiast!!

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here