Advertisement

Photo

Fluvoxamine, Sold As Luvox (US) or Faverin (UK)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AlphaMale

AlphaMale

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 03:07 AM

Advertisement
Any one tried it.I am trying to figure out the side effects. I think it is improving my IBS, but reducing my energy levels.Thanxs in advance.

Advertisement

#2 Mycalee1980

Mycalee1980

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 09:43 PM

Alright, I saw this post, and I had to reply because so few people know about this drug and it really is a shame because for me it has been a wonder drug. I am 23, and have been on Luvox for about 8 years. I was diagnosed with OCD when I was 15 and it was the first anti-depressant they tried and it worked so well for me that I felt better almost instantly which is unusual for those types of drugs. There are minimal side effects compared to the other anti-depressants out there, and I have not had any other problems with it since then, knock on wood. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me and I can tell you more about it. Good luck and take care!!-Luvox Enthusiast!!

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 All rights reserved IBS Self Help and Support Group

Website Monitoring by: AlertBot

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here