#1 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Founder

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 01:16 PM

Advertisement

Several brochures related to IBS and digestive health have been written by our Members and directly by the IBS Group.  They are embedded in each web page as follows.  Look for the Printable link on each page.

Edited by Jeffrey Roberts, 06 August 2013 - 10:10 AM.
Updated the brochure links

• StacyP likes this

Advertisement

#2 nerfmom

nerfmom

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 08:22 PM

Advertisement
I just printed up a copy of the brochure and left it with my son this morning. Maybe he will be able to see what I have been trying to tell him for so long. Thank you for writing it!

#3 StacyP

StacyP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:38 PM

Advertisement

Hello. I am not able to get access to the brouchures, but would love the information. I am logged in, and everything but it says access died. Is there any way to get access to them?

#4 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Founder

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:05 AM

Advertisement

Please see the first posting in this thread as we have updated the brochure links.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here