bloated to the gills, lower back pain, gerd - Abdominal Pain - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

bloated to the gills, lower back pain, gerd

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 12:42 PM

Advertisement
i am really ready to pop.... i am so bloated that i force myself to eat.... my job requires a lot of entertaining including drinking something I have no interest in when i feel like a hot air balloon. hurts to sit, lower back it a mess with heart burn. anyone know of anything that can help. even when i ran marathons the bloating and back pain was there, stubborn sob!!

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 04:39 PM

I'm with you I have no answers but I will keep watching this blog because I would like to know what I can do to stop the bloat and pain.

#3 twonK

twonK

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 26 April 2007 - 09:34 PM

Hiya,I was just like you with the heartburn and being so backed up. Until my doc started me on Levbid that is - since then I've been regular and a lot happier.If you haven't tried it, I suggest you ask your doctor about Levbid.HTH,Peter

Meds: Provigil, Lexapro, Wellbutrin, others

Current: IBS-C, OCD, Refractory Depression for 20+ years

Fixed: Hydronephrosis, Bilateral compartment syndrome

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 03:58 PM

i am really ready to pop.... i am so bloated that i force myself to eat.... my job requires a lot of entertaining including drinking something I have no interest in when i feel like a hot air balloon. hurts to sit, lower back it a mess with heart burn. anyone know of anything that can help. even when i ran marathons the bloating and back pain was there, stubborn sob!!

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 03:59 PM

I am having the same problem. If anyone gives you any ideas, please let me know.

#6 Kathleen M.

Kathleen M.

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 34954 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 04:01 PM

I only get really bloated like that from certain medication combinations.I found a digestive enzyme supplement with pancreatic enzymes in it taken at the start of a meal helped with that feel way too full after eating way too little for way too long feeling.K.
My story of beating IBS: My Story with IBS
Ph.D in Biology

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here