No replies to this topic

#1 Safety

Safety

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 04:22 PM

Advertisement
First time poster - don't really know if I am doing this right, but here it goes. Have IBS-D for about 10 years. Just coming out of a really bad 4 day period. Mine seems to come on during stressful times, but found this site and it really helps to elleviate some of the stress and despare. Very grateful. I take a herb called Milk Thistle, it is supposed to protect the liver from antioxidents. Does anyone else take this. I take it just for preventative measures - because I am really not sure what the lasting effects of all the D will have on me in the future. Am on my way to pick up Caltrate to try for first time (please wish me luck). Thanks

Advertisement

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 All rights reserved IBS Self Help and Support Group

Website Monitoring by: AlertBot

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here