No replies to this topic

#1 Safety

Safety

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 04:22 PM

Advertisement
First time poster - don't really know if I am doing this right, but here it goes. Have IBS-D for about 10 years. Just coming out of a really bad 4 day period. Mine seems to come on during stressful times, but found this site and it really helps to elleviate some of the stress and despare. Very grateful. I take a herb called Milk Thistle, it is supposed to protect the liver from antioxidents. Does anyone else take this. I take it just for preventative measures - because I am really not sure what the lasting effects of all the D will have on me in the future. Am on my way to pick up Caltrate to try for first time (please wish me luck). Thanks

Advertisement

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here