#1 jomo569

jomo569

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 10:11 AM

Advertisement
I was just wondering with all of these posts to find support groups in your area has anyone gone into the chat room? I logged on sunday night and no one was in there. I am thinking that since so many of us live in areas where there are no IBS support groups that we could start using the chat room as our support group. If anyone is interested please respond.

Advertisement

#2 joy in sf

joy in sf

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 11:26 AM

hi there. im joy. im definitely interested in speaking with some ibsers out there. let me know whats up. bye

#3 jomo569

jomo569

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 03:23 PM

Joy,Since I posted this there was one scheduled chat about a month ago. It was ok. There was alot of us and different discussions. I believe that the Moderator team is working on doing it again in the future. Possibly with a scheduled topic. I haven't gone back on since that night so it is possible they are still meeting. Check the posted scheduled times to see if its going on. If not Marilyn4cookies will read this and let you know.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here