1 reply to this topic

#1 laura12356

laura12356

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:20 AM

Advertisement
Has anyone ever tried AB Trimmer by Dr. Ho? The web site is: http://www.abtrimmer.com and it is an infomerical. It is used for IBS.

Advertisement

#2 CynthiaC

CynthiaC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 12:30 PM

I just finished my 30day cleanse with Dr.Ho's AbTrimmer Cleanse and I have to say it is the best one I have done. I've tried many cleanses in the past to help with my IBS but I haven't really found one that wouldn't upset my sensitive system. It's very easy to use and very gentle. The shake at first takes some getting used to but after a couple days it's easy to drink. I read another post from a herbalist that had good reviews of the formula. If you want, I can try to find the link and post it here as well. So to answer your question, I would definitely recommend this product. It's not a laxative and worked very well. I will definitely do it again in a couple months.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here