1 reply to this topic

#1 laura12356

laura12356

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 09:20 AM

Advertisement
Has anyone ever tried AB Trimmer by Dr. Ho? The web site is: http://www.abtrimmer.com and it is an infomerical. It is used for IBS.

Advertisement

#2 CynthiaC

CynthiaC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 12:30 PM

I just finished my 30day cleanse with Dr.Ho's AbTrimmer Cleanse and I have to say it is the best one I have done. I've tried many cleanses in the past to help with my IBS but I haven't really found one that wouldn't upset my sensitive system. It's very easy to use and very gentle. The shake at first takes some getting used to but after a couple days it's easy to drink. I read another post from a herbalist that had good reviews of the formula. If you want, I can try to find the link and post it here as well. So to answer your question, I would definitely recommend this product. It's not a laxative and worked very well. I will definitely do it again in a couple months.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 All rights reserved IBS Self Help and Support Group

Website Monitoring by: AlertBot

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here