1 reply to this topic

#1 SammyG

SammyG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:19 PM

Advertisement
I have had IBS for about 6 years now and just recently been diagnosed with Lactose Intolerance.And about once a week i have really really smelly burps they smell like "bad eggs"!!! My boyfriend hates it coz it smells so bad, I have to leave the room just to burp and if that isnt bad enough i can taste it for ages aftewards.What i want to ask everyone is if anyone else has this and if anyone know what causes it so i can try to stop it.Is it part of my IBS or is it something to do with my Lactose Intolerance?I dont have any spicy food and i dont have any dairy execpt when my will power goes and i have something with a tiny bit of milk in it.Please if anyone could help me i would be very gratefull Please please help!!!!!! :(

Advertisement

#2 fordgirl96f250

fordgirl96f250

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 10:07 PM

Get checked out by a doctor, because sometimes that could be a stomach or intestinal virus.Fordgirl

I have had IBS for about 6 years now and just recently been diagnosed with Lactose Intolerance.And about once a week i have really really smelly burps they smell like "bad eggs"!!! My boyfriend hates it coz it smells so bad, I have to leave the room just to burp and if that isnt bad enough i can taste it for ages aftewards.What i want to ask everyone is if anyone else has this and if anyone know what causes it so i can try to stop it.Is it part of my IBS or is it something to do with my Lactose Intolerance?I dont have any spicy food and i dont have any dairy execpt when my will power goes and i have something with a tiny bit of milk in it.Please if anyone could help me i would be very gratefull Please please help!!!!!! :(

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here