No replies to this topic

#1 chitownguitar123

chitownguitar123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 07:22 PM

Advertisement
Hi all -- I'm having an issue where most of the time, my bowel movements are quite sticky, and as a result, I can't get the entire bowel movement out. I get about 95% out, but that last 5% causes severe irritation afterwards...and the only way for me to relieve the irritation is to do a mini-enema, which causes the rest to come out, then I am totally fine. I am guessing it is because the bowel movements are too soft/sticky as opposed to some sort of functionality problem with my sphincter or something. Has anyone ever had this problem, and is there anything I can do to make them less sticky, as this is no way to go through life!!

Advertisement

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here