No replies to this topic

#1 chitownguitar123

chitownguitar123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 07:22 PM

Advertisement
Hi all -- I'm having an issue where most of the time, my bowel movements are quite sticky, and as a result, I can't get the entire bowel movement out. I get about 95% out, but that last 5% causes severe irritation afterwards...and the only way for me to relieve the irritation is to do a mini-enema, which causes the rest to come out, then I am totally fine. I am guessing it is because the bowel movements are too soft/sticky as opposed to some sort of functionality problem with my sphincter or something. Has anyone ever had this problem, and is there anything I can do to make them less sticky, as this is no way to go through life!!

Advertisement

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 All rights reserved IBS Self Help and Support Group

Website Monitoring by: AlertBot

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here