2 replies to this topic

#1 Wacko847

Wacko847

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 12:35 AM

Advertisement
Has anyone tried this drink its called Kombucha, its packed full with probiotics, enzymes and nutrients. I drink one of these per day and I ahve to say they help a little. You can get them at your local health food store, mine are from whole foods. http://www.gtskombucha.com/

Advertisement

#2 citrimax

citrimax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 03:50 AM

I actually just started making my own Kombucha tea. It's smelly and rather gross looking and the taste is pretty awful. The store-bought bottled Kombucha tea tastes better, but it's way to expensive for me to purchase frequently. I dilute the tea with ice water...I only drink a small bit. I haven't been drinking it regularly enough to see if it works or not, but I'm on my way to discovering what Kombucha does.

#3 EarnestAccord

EarnestAccord

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:42 PM

Yeh, Kombucha is wonderfull stuff. It's not at all a wonder cure but still a viable addition to controling symptoms. A Kombucha mom are well worth the $20 and time involved in making it. I used to have an evening ritual of half Kombucha and half Aloe Vera juice. I think it is one of the more refreshing tastes around. A little heads up though. The Kombucha that you buy in the store is pasterized, diluted and expensive. Produce your own and you will never be sorry.
Earnestly seeking my Accord

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here