3 replies to this topic

#1 louman39

louman39

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 06:45 PM

Advertisement
Hi, I am in my 30's and I have had an fecal smell for the last 10 years, I smell so bad that I don't wont to wake up in the mornings or go to work. I have not been diagnosed with ibs but I am trying to see if maybe that is my problem, I smell like I have used the bathroom on myself all of the time, people laugh at me and talk under there breath but I hear them. I have seen every doctor you could name, but no help so far. I do not want to live the rest of my life with this smell some one please help me. I mean all day I smell like I used the bathroom on myself.

Advertisement

#2 Blowhard

Blowhard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 09:30 PM

Hello, Louman39. I wish I could help. The only encouragement I can give is that you are not alone. So many of us here seem to be going through the same thing. It feels like you are the only one sometimes as this is not that common a problem and people can be so cruel. At least on this board there are people who do understand and are willing to listen. Maybe if we all work together on this issue, we can find some kind of help to make it better. We have to keep hoping.Blowhard

#3 thickthighs

thickthighs

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 05:48 PM

we're right there with you lou..i know it can be depressingthere has got to be an naswer,we just havent found it yetdr's are no help-mine didnt believe me when i told him,he said no one else has experienced thiswe have to com up with something ourselvesim in the process of eliminating things from my diet to see if that will work..so far i dont smell like poo anymore,but i smell like burnt rubber :( the hardships never end

#4 Jessicaa78

Jessicaa78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:01 AM

I have done quite a bit of personal research on this. 1. Intestinal blockages (constipation) To prevent these, eat fruit and vegetables and lean sources of protein. No bread whatsoever, including cereals. If your colon is lined with feces, it is imperative to get colon hydrotherapy asap. 2. BeveragesWater should be your #1 choice beverage. Cow's milk will make you smell bad. Sugary soda's and fruitjuices promote candida, a bacteria that will make you smell bad. Coffee is acidic and upsets the natural balance of bacteria in your system. It will also cause malodor. 3. ExerciseYour body will become a more efficient cleaning machine. The odor filled toxins will be eliminated in the comfort of your home/backyard through your pores. Your bowel movements will be easier as well.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here