Posted 20 December 2015 - 03:26 PM
I have found something that seems to be working that I wanted to share..
I have these symptoms for at least 2 yrs as well as almost always yellow urine (dehydrated), bloated, white stuff on tongue and not able to lose weight. I have just started treating it like an acidic / Candida gut problem plus to deal with the dehydration and this morning for the first time since it started I didn't have the pain plus my urine is back to normal! Here is what I did:
- stopped refined sugar, wheat & dairy (I do have uncontaminated oats porridge)
- stopped caffeine and any other stimulants
- take a daily pro-biotic
- have daily goats yoghurt & fermented veggies (good bacteria for gut)
- drink lots of alkaline water (I use ecobud Gentoo jug)
- stopped alcohol & cigarettes a year ago (it started when I was drinking a fair bit and eating crap - take always and sugars)
- I meditate and be nice to myself to deal with stress (positive self talk)
- I rest or sleep when I have headaches or am tired (if possible)
- have small healthy meals (I try to not buy fresh food from large supermarkets as it just doesn't taste right)
- increase exercise (walks and light weights)
- drink ginger tea
It's probably a combination of the above changes that has turned the tide on this horrible pain. But I would suggest most strongly it is stopping caffeine, sugar and wheat, exercise (gentle), drinking alkaline water and taking pro-biopics as the pain stopped about 2 days after I started those changes and my bloating, and dizziness went away. Be aware that alcohol is sugar so best to stop it for a while to fix this - life is heaps better without it anyway!
I hope this post is helpful to some people. This thread was helpful to me to know that what I had was a real thing and I wasn't alone.
Best wishes to you!