88 replies to this topic

#41 leni

leni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:04 PM

Advertisement

You might try probiotics as sometimes they help with bloating (as well as a low carb/low starch diet especially if you tend to diarrhea).You might try taking a digestive enzyme supplement with pancreatin at the start of meals as that sometimes helps with the bloating after meals.It may be worth adding up your calories (lots of online free sites will do this) and make sure the weight gain and the diet/exercise do not add up. If you are gaining weight when you should be losing weight consistently (eat less than than you need by 500 calories every single day to lose one pound a week) it may be worth getting your thyroid checked, but you need the numbers added up to be sure.

I tried pre and probiotics to no avail :( and costly here in the uk too. I eat roughly 1000 calories or less per day and work off around 400-500 in the gym at least 3-4 times a week (I currently weigh 9st 3, which for me is the heaviest I have ever been). I also walk a lot. i previously suffered from anorexia so this is particularly disturbing for me and brings back a lot of the old triggers.I've had bloods and it always comes back normal...I tried atkins and it did seem to help - but obviously all the added problems of having low energy and constipation come with it - catch 22!!

Advertisement

#42 ibsstinks123

ibsstinks123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:58 PM

I was just going to start a new thread about this very thing!I know I have gallstones, but gallbladder pain is different - this is pressure. You feel like you're dieing when you have a gallbladder attack - I had a bad attack when I was pregnant. This is a pressure, a tightening, right below the ribs and it is very uncomfortable. I have IBS-C and it had been 5 days, at least, since I had a BM, plus, I had been eating poorly and last night the feelings freaked me out b/c they wouldn't stop. I slept about 1.5 hours b/c I was so uncomfortable. I took some Pepto, but that didn't help. I did drink a bunch of ginger ale b/c I thought that would help me belch, but I think it just made things worse. I try to avoid carbonated drinks, but sometimes they do help me.I had a BM in the middle of the night but it only helped for a bit. I tried yoga, walking, sitting, lieing on my stomach and sides and nothing helped. I also had back pain so by the time morning rolled around I had convinced myself I was having a heart attack. My husband told me he had some Gas-X Strips so I took one and it helped for awhile - I could tell that the gas/pressure was getting lower on my abdomen. Had another BM, put a cold pack on my back, took another Gas-X and felt a lot better in a short time period. Definitely not a fun evening. I need to eat better and take Benefiber like my dr. suggested and see if that works. I'm sure theh fact that I was so constipated was the cause of the pressure. The gas couldn't get out!

#43 noll45

noll45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:03 PM

HiMy upper abdomen & lower abdomen both get really bloated its horrible. I feel like I've got a balloon in there getting bigger & bigger its painful & ruining my life. I can't find anything to help the pain or the bloating & am getting very "down" with it.I had a gastroscopy on Wednesday & they took biopsies & also diagnosed oesophagitis & hiatus hernia so I'm waiting to see the gastro consultant again when the full results are back.Does anyone else feel that the pain is so bad they can't do "normal" things like shopping, ironing etc? I've had this for months now & am so fed up.This site keeps me sane!Best wishes to all fellow sufferers.Patsy

yes i know how you feel like you swollowed a watemelon and your chest is very very tight

#44 LindaHill

LindaHill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:01 AM

Hello all. I just joined this forum so I apologize if someone has already posted a similar problem, but I am in great need of some help.I have had IBS my entire life. I've never been able to pin point it towards any specific foods but I'm used to eating something, then getting really bad stomach cramps, then having to go to the bathroom. I usually feel better after the BM.But 3 1/2 months ago something changed. I have had this constant (I mean, 24/7) pressure in my upper abdomen, right below my ribcage. It also tends to move into my chest so I have such great pressure that I feel like I can't fully breathe. I've seen many doctors and a GI and all tests have come back negative. They did find some small gallstones and a hiatal hernia, but I've been on antacids for the entire 3 months, but they have not helped at all. My main symptom is this extreme pressure. It feels like there could be gas in there but I haven't been able to relieve it for almost 4 months! I literally haven't had a moment where I didn't feel the pressure.Has ANYONE else had this same problem?? Doctors keep telling me it's probably IBS and "non-ulcer dyspepsia" related (so basically nothing serious) and I have been doing my best to eat right, but I really can't live with all this pressure much longer. It feels like my stomach is expanding and coming up into my chest, and everything I eat seems to make it worse.If anyone has had this problem PLEASE let me know, I'm desperate for help!Thank you, -Leeann

#45 LindaHill

LindaHill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:07 AM

Hey Leeann...when I read your post of March 2009 it was as if I were actually reading about me. I'm wondering if you ever found any relief. For the past several months I've had difficulty sleeping, because of the pressure and discomfort in my upper abdomen. It's worse if I eat anything shortly before bedtime. I have been diagnosed with the problem of my stomach not emptying its contents at the normal rate...instead it takes 3-5 hours to empty and this can cause bloating. However, that diagnosis came a year ago and I didn't have the symptom of "pressure" at that time. This feels as if something is in my upper abdomen, pressing up into my chest and it makes breathing difficult at times. Lately, it feels as if it's more on the left side of my upper abdomenal area. I've been out of work for a while and REALLY can't afford to return to my gastrologist, but if I don't feel some relief soon I'll have to make an appointment. Hoping you or someone else out there has some information or input.

#46 misskitty

misskitty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:08 PM

Hello all. I just joined this forum so I apologize if someone has already posted a similar problem, but I am in great need of some help.I have had IBS my entire life. I've never been able to pin point it towards any specific foods but I'm used to eating something, then getting really bad stomach cramps, then having to go to the bathroom. I usually feel better after the BM.But 3 1/2 months ago something changed. I have had this constant (I mean, 24/7) pressure in my upper abdomen, right below my ribcage. It also tends to move into my chest so I have such great pressure that I feel like I can't fully breathe. I've seen many doctors and a GI and all tests have come back negative. They did find some small gallstones and a hiatal hernia, but I've been on antacids for the entire 3 months, but they have not helped at all. My main symptom is this extreme pressure. It feels like there could be gas in there but I haven't been able to relieve it for almost 4 months! I literally haven't had a moment where I didn't feel the pressure.Has ANYONE else had this same problem?? Doctors keep telling me it's probably IBS and "non-ulcer dyspepsia" related (so basically nothing serious) and I have been doing my best to eat right, but I really can't live with all this pressure much longer. It feels like my stomach is expanding and coming up into my chest, and everything I eat seems to make it worse.If anyone has had this problem PLEASE let me know, I'm desperate for help!Thank you, -Leeann

#47 misskitty

misskitty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 02:18 PM

Hi LeeannJust joined today. Hope you have had some relief since your post. I am 66 overweight female who has had this issue starting FOR REAL in 1994 at my job. It wasn't the work but believe it or not the constant fire alarms going off in my bldg as we were on 10th floor and I would freak out running down the stairs. None of my coworkers had my issues so I could not really confide in anyone! Now 17 yrs later and just found out besides the usual IBS torture, I have gallbladder sludge and may have to have surg. If you think IBS pressure is bad - you will NOT be able to ignore GB pain for very long. So now I am having the worst pressure in upper stomach and like other here it seems to affect my breaths. In the AM now since the GB attack - when start having my nice hot cup coffee - the pressure and pain start and I feel that "breath thing" and have to do controlled breathing so I don't hyperventilate. (I have anxiety issues which contribute I guess to the hyper breathing) This really sucks. I love my morning Joe. I am on resticted diet so I am not overdoing it but the pressure is awful and I have to unhook my bra and it still feels like a vice. I saw your post and thought "hey that's me" !! Has anyone else out there had any GB issues along with IBS? Arn't we just a happy bunch? LOL

#48 sharonlawton

sharonlawton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:22 PM

I tried pre and probiotics to no avail :( and costly here in the uk too. I eat roughly 1000 calories or less per day and work off around 400-500 in the gym at least 3-4 times a week (I currently weigh 9st 3, which for me is the heaviest I have ever been). I also walk a lot. i previously suffered from anorexia so this is particularly disturbing for me and brings back a lot of the old triggers.I've had bloods and it always comes back normal...I tried atkins and it did seem to help - but obviously all the added problems of having low energy and constipation come with it - catch 22!!

I joined today and am very interested in what you all have to say. My Dr. called this afternoon to tell me that my extensive labs were negative -- good news and now we're moving on to a CT scan. My bloating, swelling and gas in my upper abdomen is excessive.My Dr. is wonderful and has sent me to several Dr.s to eliminate other issues. I don't have glutein issue but has anyone found certain foods make it worse. I find exercise or exertion makes mine so much worse. Gastro dr has put me on Levsin and that helps in a very minor way. Not sure if this is IBS or not. I feel like if someone would put a pin in me I would pop like a ballon. All Dr.s see and feel this but have been doing the obvious tests so far. I have been diagnosed with GERD which I didn't know I had. Appreciate all the feedback. This is depressing, debilitating, embarassing etc. We live part time at the beach and I know people are wondering what my problem is. My cute tops and outfits looks hideous right now. Thanks and good luck to all.

#49 nillapoet

nillapoet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:15 PM

I'm so glad I found this forum. I'm a 27 year old male in decent shape. I've had minor IBS symptoms for the last three or so years. About two months ago I got the stomach flu and have had pretty severe symptoms since. About a week ago I started feeling this pressure in my abdomen just like the one described. The pressure seems to push up into my chest. It was so bad I went to the urgent care center. They did an ECG and my heart was normal. It feels like gas pressure in my chest and abdomen I just can't expel. It's good to know I'm not the only one having these stupid problems.

#50 ejdavis72

ejdavis72

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:05 AM

I'm so glad I found this forum. I'm a 27 year old male in decent shape. I've had minor IBS symptoms for the last three or so years. About two months ago I got the stomach flu and have had pretty severe symptoms since. About a week ago I started feeling this pressure in my abdomen just like the one described. The pressure seems to push up into my chest. It was so bad I went to the urgent care center. They did an ECG and my heart was normal. It feels like gas pressure in my chest and abdomen I just can't expel. It's good to know I'm not the only one having these stupid problems.

I have been having similar issues for about 4 years for no rhyme or reason. I have been to doctors, scans, ultrasounds, you name it, but they can't seem to find anything wrong with me. I have tried cutting out milk, nuts, wheat, blah blah blah, nothing helps. I sometimes even have fluttering in my chest like my heart is skipping or adding a beat and it scares the #### out of me but, doctors find nothing wrong with me. Starting to think I'm crazy.

#51 londa

londa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

Does anybody feel that the pressure starts to build more on the left side on the stomach than work its way up towards the chest and rib cage?

Yes, I have struggled with this problem and felt like I was the "only one" experiencing such pain and pressure. Its the scariest feeling in the world and feels like I could "blow up" from the inside. I often feel too, like I may be having a heart attack. To relieve the pressure....I hate to say that I have to stick at least four fingers down my throat which causes my stomach to open up and expel the air. Once thats done...the pressure is relieved. THis is not normal. Any home remedies that can be used to help with that?

#52 sick2much

sick2much

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:43 PM

Yes, I have struggled with this problem and felt like I was the "only one" experiencing such pain and pressure. Its the scariest feeling in the world and feels like I could "blow up" from the inside. I often feel too, like I may be having a heart attack. To relieve the pressure....I hate to say that I have to stick at least four fingers down my throat which causes my stomach to open up and expel the air. Once thats done...the pressure is relieved. THis is not normal. Any home remedies that can be used to help with that?

WOW! that is so bad to do londa, but I understand the desperation. If this helps, mine is two fold. I have a hiatal hernia caused by the excessive gas. The gas in the large and small intestines stretch to there limit. When my system tries to move the gas it shoots my stomach through my diaphragm creating pressure in my chest. My fifth set of ribs have actually slightly separated. When in my ribs you can see them move. Now I do something I call the cork pop method. Usually when I get like that the IBS has made me so sick and I only eat one small meal then have a coffee. Then I either have a large mass stuck in my intestine or a stuck bristol stool scale #2 or my sigmoid and or transcending colon has bristol stool scale #1, which you can tell by odd drag marks in your fecal matter sometimes having the little hard balls in it. After spending most of last Saturday in the ER screaming at the top of my lungs they gave me more pain killers. I went home and ate as much as more poor body could handle without puking. This does two things, first it displaces the air in the stomach. Second if there is air in the small and or large intestine and that area is occupied by a lot of binding food the resulting pressure pushes the fecal matter in front of it out. A large amount of IBS suffers are unable to pass stool without eating first. This usually happens when the body has gone into a starvation mode once in its life and for some odd reason it stays that way. If you are able to pass this gas eat a small amount every two hours as it lets less gas build up. I know it hurts, it hurts like hell, and no one else will ever understand. But in my own experience I have found when I don't think about the pain but think about the spot where the pain is coming from then I basically concentrate on where I want it to move to next it does. This is probably a sign that the neural connectivity is not only anatomic but conscious.

#53 debbyk

debbyk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 10:25 AM

Hi All - I am new to the forum and have had IBS-D since I was a teen (I am 54). I just started having this incredible pain in my upper abdomen, right under my boobs and I am in agony. Usually eat an activa light yogurt every morning and haven't really changed my diet at all. Am really interested in what people are doing to relieve the pressure. I can't wear a bra or anything tight around my upper belly. HELP!!

#54 JunieB

JunieB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:06 PM

hello,i dont no if anyone has wrote on this topic in awhile. i found this site with this topic acouple months ago and felt so happy than im not the only one going threw this pain. i have IBS. i am on this liquid substance, i take 2 table spoons a day. it is sugary tasting. i am a 20 years old girl and have been expernceing this pain for awhile it feels like. my stomach feels like it gets pumped up with air or something. and my stomach gets huge. it feels like my stomach is literally going to explode. the pain goes up into my chest and makes it hard to breath. if i sit down or lay down it helps. if i stand when i have the pain it gets alot worse, the pain becomes unbarable. sometimes my stomach expands so much i feel lik i need a pin to pop a balloon. farting and burping help alittle. i had this acouple months ago but once i started taking medication to help me poop i didnt have the symptoms, but now the symptoms are back and i dont no why. the pain can get to the point where i really feel like i need to go to the hosptial. it scares me because it feels like my insides are going to explode. it starts off with almost a crampy feeling or a feeling that i have air in me than it just gets worse and worse. i always get the pain in the afternoon and night. i never relized that untill other people started wrinting that. i also think i read on here a few months back that mint is sopost to make it worse. i have completly stoped eating anything mint. i havnt been chewing mint gum only the juicy flavored ones. i have to poop everyday or im in discomfort. my stomach looks kinda big after one day of not pooping. i no some people that dont go for acouple days and you wouldnt beable to tell. i always make sure i dont over eat beacuse i no that my stomach will be very bloated. i always dont eat to much at each time because im scared that means more poop will be in me and the more uncomfroable i will be if i dont go. but back to the pain the pain goes up into my chest almost and hurts and its hard to breathe and my stomach expands but it feel like my skin cant expand far enough. i hope more people write on this responce i think the last person who wrote in was awhile ago but its good to hear that other people have this pain too.

#55 Dr's Dont help

Dr's Dont help

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

Im right there with all of you!! Ive had these exact tsame feelings for 6 full months. i carried on as normal for 4 and then one day i just broke and ever since im afraid to eat and cry quite a bit. I was only diagnosed with IBS yesterday, so im really trying to stay positive. What can i say? Its a scary experiance

I have the same symptoms as most of you and going to the Dr has not been help full at all. Even the specialist did not help at all. Not sure what the pain is on the left side, but I do know that I have not been able to eat correctly for about a year now. I am only able to digest one meal a day and it has to be less than a fist full or the symptoms get worse. Additionally it is hard to keep strength up because I am unable to consume food properly to keep up my energy. No Dr's have been help full and the symptoms are getting worse. had several CT scans, x rays, blood test etc. All come up negative. At one point I could not even stand, sit, or laydown without feeling a pain level past 10. The pain is somewhat a little more bearable, but still is a 10. Not sure if every one here has same type of eating disorder with symptoms but I am hoping that someone might have taken a test that has shown what true problem is.

#56 kelliebettyboo

kelliebettyboo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:17 PM

I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH IBS ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO I GOT IT AFTER I HAD A BOUT OF FOOD POISONING AS IT AFFECTS THE NATURAL FLORA IN YOUR GUT AND MAKES YOU EXTRA SENSITIVE I TRIED A DIET WITH LOW FIBER AND NO SEEDS ANY FOOD WHICH TAKE LONGER THAN AVERAGE TO BREAK DOWN CAUSERS THE DIGESTIVE TRACT TO PUSH FOOD DOWN THEN BACK UP CREATING TRAPPED AIR AND SPASMS SO KEEP OFF THESE FOODS I SAW AN INSTANT IMPROVEMENT .BREAD IS ANOTHER FOOD ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN CHECKED FOR FOOD INTOLERANCE I FEEL BREAD IS NOT GOOD FOR ME ALSO TOMATOES, PIZZA,WHEN MY TRAPPED WIND GETS BAD I SIP COOL BOILED WATER AND TO MY SURPRISE ITS NOT A GREAT TASTE BUT DOES THE TRICK,RECENTLY I HAVE BEEN IN SOME PAIN AFTER A YEAR OF MY IBS BEING UNDER SOME CONTROL. I CANT WORK OUT WHATS DOING IT THIS TIME MAYBE A LITTLE STRESSED GOT NEW JOB FOUR MONTHS AGO GONNA SEE MY GP THE PAIN IS SO BAD FOR MANY OF YOU WHO HAVE CHILDREN THE PAIN IS LIKE LABOUR PAIN .I HAVE BEEN AT WORK MOST DAYS IN AGONY FEEL SO LOW NO ONE UNDERSTANDS IT CAN EASILY BECOME A VICIOUS CYCLE AND YOU FIND YOUR SELF NOT GOING OUT WHEN YOU DO GO OUT YOUR NERVOUS OF NEEDING, FINDING A LOO AND WHAT PEOPLE THINK YOUR UP 2 IN THERE .I SAW A COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPIST BECAUSE I DEVELOPED PANIC ATTACKS FROM BEING ISOLATED AND I WISH I HAD SEEN HIM SOONER WORKED A DREAM AND THEY REALLY UNDERSTAND YOU I TAKE BUSCOPAN RECENTLY DAILY I SAY TRY MY SUGGESTIONS AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE FEELING DID YOU ALSO KNOW YOU CAN GET A RADAR KEY WHICH GIVES YOU ACCESS TO LOCKED PUBLIC TOILETS AND PRIVATE ONES IN SHOPS WHO ARE APART OF A SCHEME .KEEP ME UPDATES TAKE CARE SPEAK TO YOU ALL SOON YOUR NOT ALONE XX

#57 kelliebettyboo

kelliebettyboo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH IBS ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO I GOT IT AFTER I HAD A BOUT OF FOOD POISONING AS IT AFFECTS THE NATURAL FLORA IN YOUR GUT AND MAKES YOU EXTRA SENSITIVE I TRIED A DIET WITH LOW FIBER AND NO SEEDS ANY FOOD WHICH TAKE LONGER THAN AVERAGE TO BREAK DOWN CAUSERS THE DIGESTIVE TRACT TO PUSH FOOD DOWN THEN BACK UP CREATING TRAPPED AIR AND SPASMS SO KEEP OFF THESE FOODS I SAW AN INSTANT IMPROVEMENT .BREAD IS ANOTHER FOOD ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN CHECKED FOR FOOD INTOLERANCE I FEEL BREAD IS NOT GOOD FOR ME ALSO TOMATOES, PIZZA,WHEN MY TRAPPED WIND GETS BAD I SIP COOL BOILED WATER AND TO MY SURPRISE ITS NOT A GREAT TASTE BUT DOES THE TRICK,RECENTLY I HAVE BEEN IN SOME PAIN AFTER A YEAR OF MY IBS BEING UNDER SOME CONTROL. I CANT WORK OUT WHATS DOING IT THIS TIME MAYBE A LITTLE STRESSED GOT NEW JOB FOUR MONTHS AGO GONNA SEE MY GP THE PAIN IS SO BAD FOR MANY OF YOU WHO HAVE CHILDREN THE PAIN IS LIKE LABOUR PAIN .I HAVE BEEN AT WORK MOST DAYS IN AGONY FEEL SO LOW NO ONE UNDERSTANDS IT CAN EASILY BECOME A VICIOUS CYCLE AND YOU FIND YOUR SELF NOT GOING OUT WHEN YOU DO GO OUT YOUR NERVOUS OF NEEDING, FINDING A LOO AND WHAT PEOPLE THINK YOUR UP 2 IN THERE .I SAW A COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPIST BECAUSE I DEVELOPED PANIC ATTACKS FROM BEING ISOLATED AND I WISH I HAD SEEN HIM SOONER WORKED A DREAM AND THEY REALLY UNDERSTAND YOU I TAKE BUSCOPAN RECENTLY DAILY I SAY TRY MY SUGGESTIONS AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE FEELING DID YOU ALSO KNOW YOU CAN GET A RADAR KEY WHICH GIVES YOU ACCESS TO LOCKED PUBLIC TOILETS AND PRIVATE ONES IN SHOPS WHO ARE APART OF A SCHEME .KEEP ME UPDATES TAKE CARE SPEAK TO YOU ALL SOON YOUR NOT ALONE XX

#58 DeannaJo

DeannaJo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:25 PM

Hi. I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to let you know that I have the exact same symptoms as you. It's driving me crazy. Have you found any relief??

Did you ever get relief from these symptoms? I too have started having severe tightness in my stomach just under my ribs. Lots of pressure no matter what I eat and I can only eat a few spoonfulls at a time and it still is so bad. I have no energy when this happens like I am out of breath. Walking is so hard when this is happening which is constant now. I may have a few hours in the middle of the night that it eases up and I can sleep. I have had my Gallbladder removed 2 years ago but was fine until a month ago and this is horrible. Does anyone know what this is and how to stop it? I have no life. Its like I am confined to the bed.

#59 fwilli

fwilli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

Did you ever get relief from these symptoms? I too have started having severe tightness in my stomach just under my ribs. Lots of pressure no matter what I eat and I can only eat a few spoonfulls at a time and it still is so bad. I have no energy when this happens like I am out of breath. Walking is so hard when this is happening which is constant now. I may have a few hours in the middle of the night that it eases up and I can sleep. I have had my Gallbladder removed 2 years ago but was fine until a month ago and this is horrible. Does anyone know what this is and how to stop it? I have no life. Its like I am confined to the bed.

#60 fwilli

fwilli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

I know this is an old thread, but I have the same pressure in my stomach. Severe tightness and pressure under the ribs. I have found that Phazyme an anti-gas over the counter anti-gas med gives a lot of relief usually with in 20 minutes. The main active ingredient is Simethicone 180 mg I have to take two soft gels for it to work. I have GERDS and some of the medications they prescribe actually make the problem worse. What I have figured out is my stomach is very irritated which would be gastritis. These are some medications that cause gastritis for me. Nexium, any anti-inflamitories like ibuprofin, aspirin, diclofenac, Ambien and generic of ambien, and the usual foods that irritate stomach. Stay away from any carbonated drinks of any kind, spicy foods, chocolate, peppers the usual foods when you have acid reflux. I have quit taking these meds and I only have the problem if I eat something that irritates the stomach.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2014 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here