lotronex...the difference in my life was exhilirating - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

- - - - -

lotronex...the difference in my life was exhilirating

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ruth Roeder_*

Guest_Ruth Roeder_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2001 - 01:59 AM

Advertisement
I am a special needs teacher of 24 years...I have a bachelor's in special education and a master's in interpersonal communication...10 years ago I developed MS and currently have very limited mobility but am still teaching...I love the kids and they keep me involved...I also have IBS...as my mobility decreased my IBS became more of a problem as I needed help going to the bathroom, showering, and changing...many medicines have opposite effects on my system...until lotronex...the difference in my life was exhilirating...I even went to my son's new house for supper and my 3-year old granddaughter showed me her room and kiity...she keeps asking when I can come back...I have 4 pills left ...my doctor tried switching me to something else with no success...we're not doing that anymore and until lotronex or something similar comes I will have to go with symptom management...no more lunches out or birthday cake for me...I believe if we can get more personal stories to oprah...she might take an interest...I think media attention is the best way to get people to take notice...Ruth

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here