is there anyone in the surrey area (uk) - IBS Support Group Meetups - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

is there anyone in the surrey area (uk)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:41 AM

Advertisement
Hi I live at present in epsom surrey and am new to this but would love to hear from anyone that is also in or around this area as feel so alone althought this forum is great most peeps live in america and the meds they usse are different to the ones over here :(

#2 IanRamsay

IanRamsay

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1062 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 07:06 AM

hiI live in surrey too!! (im sure that there are more of us, just a wee bit shy). how long have you been suffering? i spent some time in epsom when i was a teenager. sadly it was not a good time.CheersIan
Emetophobic since 1987, IBS A (More C) since 1990, Chronic GERD + Chronic Gastritis since 1987. When people say it cant get any worse, i say at least you are still breathing! Keep the faith. Currently in remission thanks to specific strain probiotics and 12 years of probiotic reaserch.

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 01:06 PM

im surrey to 10 mins away from sutton

#4 IanRamsay

IanRamsay

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1062 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 03:17 PM

Hi LogitechIts good to meet others in teh same boat. how long have you been suffering?Ian
Emetophobic since 1987, IBS A (More C) since 1990, Chronic GERD + Chronic Gastritis since 1987. When people say it cant get any worse, i say at least you are still breathing! Keep the faith. Currently in remission thanks to specific strain probiotics and 12 years of probiotic reaserch.

#5 kleech13

kleech13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:29 PM

n

#6 ibsstress

ibsstress

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:23 AM

Hi

I am setting up a new support group in Leatherhead, Surrey starting on the 2nd June 2014. If you would like more information please go to www.ibsstress.com or email [email protected]

See you there

#7 Mjs

Mjs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 04:11 AM

hi Is the help group in Surrey still running and do you have any young people . I am 23 and would like to meet or talk to people that are going through the same as me

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here