Anyone from Philippines? - IBS Support Group Meetups - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Anyone from Philippines?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheIBSExperience

TheIBSExperience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 03:40 AM

Advertisement
Hello! are there anyone here in ibsgroup.org from the Philippines?

#2 cleverlight1728

cleverlight1728

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:09 AM

Hello! are there anyone here in ibsgroup.org from the Philippines?

Hi! I am just new here. I found this group by following one of the links provided by a member of this forum. I have been interested to talk someone who have also irritated by an IBS. I just want to ask if you had gone with any consultations? Are there any solutions to stop this? I would be glad to hear suggestions from you guys. :)

#3 TheIBSExperience

TheIBSExperience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:38 PM

Hi! I am just new here. I found this group by following one of the links provided by a member of this forum. I have been interested to talk someone who have also irritated by an IBS. I just want to ask if you had gone with any consultations? Are there any solutions to stop this? I would be glad to hear suggestions from you guys. :)

I consulted a GI doctor before and diagnosed me with IBS-D. He prescribed me with an antispasmodic drug and it gives me moderate relief. I'm searching for the total solution. Now I'm trying CBT and Hypnotherapy and it looks promising. How about you how are you doing?

#4 cleverlight1728

cleverlight1728

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:15 PM

I consulted a GI doctor before and diagnosed me with IBS-D. He prescribed me with an antispasmodic drug and it gives me moderate relief. I'm searching for the total solution. Now I'm trying CBT and Hypnotherapy and it looks promising. How about you how are you doing?

Hi TheIBSExperience! Nice to meet you. How terrible having an IBS brought to your life? Me, I am completely bothered by this illness. I can't go out comfortably for I always have my hesitation when Irritable Bowel Syndrome attacked me. An MD advices me to take Anticholinergic medicines and Sarafem. And I am still under medication. But hoping to get well soon. Could CBT and Hypnotherapy really helpful? Does it increases the possibility to get off the illness abruptly?

#5 Wilwan

Wilwan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 07 October 2019 - 09:48 PM

Hi. Still here guys? Filipino here

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here