Where to order tegibs now? Inhousepharmacy no longer shipping to US - Constipation Prescription Medications - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Where to order tegibs now? Inhousepharmacy no longer shipping to US

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 fizzixgal

fizzixgal

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:00 AM

Advertisement
Went to inhousepharmacy.com today to reorder tegibs and found this:"Important Notice to United States ShoppersWe regret to advise that this site is no longer able to supply to shoppers residing in the United States.We appreciate that most of our customers have been very loyal, long term shoppers and we deeply regret being unable to supply you from this site.All customers who have already placed orders but not yet received them, will receive them."Although tegaserod doesn't do as much for me as it used to, I can't imagine going through life now without it!! Does anyone know of another online site that supplies it to U.S. customers?(other than the "new medsmex" of course, which still supplies zelmac... at an exorbitant cost)

#2 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10509 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:23 PM

fizzix--did you get the e-mail the end of sept from inhouse about their name change etc etc to inhousepharmacy.biz? it looks like they had to change the name to inhousepharmacy.biz so they could ship to usa customers and if you go to that website it appears that they do ship to the us. i've been really busy, out of town a lot, and haven't had time to check any of this out other than to briefly look at their new website but it looks like they can ship to usa from that site. here's the link and also i copied and pasted the e-mail they sent me. http://www.inhouseph...cy.biz/faq.html the e-mail: Dear CustomerYou may be aware that hundreds of online pharmacies have recently been shut down by LegitScript.com’s program to ban online pharmacies outside the United States. We are now being targeted by LegitScript and as of now InhousePharmacy.com is no longer able to supply products into the United States.You can now purchase as normal from our new site www.inhousepharmacy.biz (note the “.biz” instead of .com). We are the same people with the same products, prices and service you have always enjoyed.The good news is we have a 10% off all products as an opening special for all of Octoberwww.InhousePharmacy.biz800-868-9064 (same phone number)[email protected]

these are just my own thoughts. for expert medical advice please contact a health care professional.

#3 fizzixgal

fizzixgal

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:28 PM

Wow. Annie you seem to be right. I did receive that email as it turns out, but did not see it as it ended up in my Spam folder!! So I seem to have sounded a false alarm. I will place an order with inhousepharmacy.biz tomorrow and see if it goes through. I certainly hope we can still get it from there...

#4 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10509 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 04:45 AM

yes i hope so too. i would hate to see inhouse gone as a source for tegibs. they've been so reliable.good luck! if you can, please let us know if it doesn't work out....fingers crossed!

these are just my own thoughts. for expert medical advice please contact a health care professional.

#5 fizzixgal

fizzixgal

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 06:57 PM

yes i hope so too. i would hate to see inhouse gone as a source for tegibs. they've been so reliable.good luck! if you can, please let us know if it doesn't work out....fingers crossed!

I ordered today. They took my delivery info and charged my card... so far so good. I will post back when my order arrives (fingers crossed).

#6 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 10509 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:18 AM

thanks for the update. yup, fingers crossed!

#7 Tiss

Tiss

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2241 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:04 PM

I ordered zelnorm on 9/22 and then got that email. I emailed inhousepharmacy asking them if this would affect my order and they responded "no".. Received my order on 10/6/10. All's OK.
Tiss

#8 fizzixgal

fizzixgal

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:04 PM

I ordered zelnorm on 9/22 and then got that email. I emailed inhousepharmacy asking them if this would affect my order and they responded "no".. Received my order on 10/6/10. All's OK.

Tiss, it sounds as if you ordered through the old .com site? The announcement on the .com site said that existing orders would not be affected, but that they could not accept any new orders.I doubt that we will have problems ordering through inhousepharmacy.biz, but we won't know for sure until someone orders through that site and receives their order. I did get an email today saying my order had shipped -- that's the fastest turnaround for me since I started ordering from them.

#9 Tiss

Tiss

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2241 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 12:20 PM

Tiss, it sounds as if you ordered through the old .com site? The announcement on the .com site said that existing orders would not be affected, but that they could not accept any new orders.I doubt that we will have problems ordering through inhousepharmacy.biz, but we won't know for sure until someone orders through that site and receives their order. I did get an email today saying my order had shipped -- that's the fastest turnaround for me since I started ordering from them.

I don't know when inhousepharmacy.com turned into inhousepharmacy.biz but I think I got the email like the day after I ordered. And yes, it was one of the fastest turnarounds I've had so far.
Tiss

#10 mem3452

mem3452

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:10 PM

fizzix--did you get the e-mail the end of sept from inhouse about their name change etc etc to inhousepharmacy.biz? it looks like they had to change the name to inhousepharmacy.biz so they could ship to usa customers and if you go to that website it appears that they do ship to the us. i've been really busy, out of town a lot, and haven't had time to check any of this out other than to briefly look at their new website but it looks like they can ship to usa from that site. here's the link and also i copied and pasted the e-mail they sent me. http://www.inhouseph...cy.biz/faq.html the e-mail: Dear CustomerYou may be aware that hundreds of online pharmacies have recently been shut down by LegitScript.com’s program to ban online pharmacies outside the United States. We are now being targeted by LegitScript and as of now InhousePharmacy.com is no longer able to supply products into the United States.You can now purchase as normal from our new site www.inhousepharmacy.biz (note the “.biz” instead of .com). We are the same people with the same products, prices and service you have always enjoyed.The good news is we have a 10% off all products as an opening special for all of Octoberwww.InhousePharmacy.biz800-868-9064 (same phone number)[email protected]

I also received the email from Inhouse. I called them and spoke to the customer service rep, and she assured me that they were still in business but operating under inhousepharmacy.biz. I plan on ordering from them this week. I'll let you know if I am successful.

#11 Flanagan

Flanagan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:23 AM

The pharmacy is still working, except it I also buy from this one.  The prices are better.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here