IBS Symptom Tracker - Apps and Media - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

IBS Symptom Tracker

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Founder

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7295 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 04:40 PM

Advertisement
IBS Symptom TrackerPosted ImagePosted ImageView in iTunesPrice: $2.99Category: MedicalUpdated: Jan 14, 2011Current Version: 1.51.5 (iOS 4.0 Tested)Size: 0.5 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Behavioral Health Associates of NC, Inc.© 2011 Behavioral Health Associates of NC, Inc.Rated 4+Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later.DescriptionThis application is a symptom tracker for people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) or anybody interested in tracking gut functioning. Simply fill out Post BM assessments, and complete between 1 and 5 Momentary Assessments at convenient times, and you’ll be able to develop a good picture of your IBS symptoms.Graphs of your symptoms and a text report can be e-mailed to your doctor or any e-mail address. Also, by keeping track of your IBS Symptoms you may be able to easily identify patterns related to foods, stress or activity that play a role in your symptoms.IBS Symptom Tracker can help you develop a better sense of understanding and control over your symptoms. And it will help you communicate with your physician about how you are doing.

#2 Big_D

Big_D

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:47 PM

That's too bad - I switched to Android a year ago.

#3 BQ

BQ

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14427 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:52 AM

Well you could make yourself a spreadsheet.
Please remember this is a group of folks seeking support on how to live with and manage IBS. THESE ARE ONLY MY OWN THOUGHTS. IF YOU WANT AN EXPERT OPINION, ASK A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.

#4 BQ

BQ

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14427 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:01 AM

OR>>>>>>>>>>>> :)You could try this one I found:http://www.symptomlog.com/Hope this helps!
Please remember this is a group of folks seeking support on how to live with and manage IBS. THESE ARE ONLY MY OWN THOUGHTS. IF YOU WANT AN EXPERT OPINION, ASK A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.

#5 em_t

em_t

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:43 AM

Another useful one is this:My link

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here