Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)-related abdominal pain and reduction in stool frequency - Research Studies - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)-related abdominal pain and reduction in stool frequency

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Founder

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7295 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:52 AM

Advertisement
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)-related abdominal pain and reduction in stool frequencyDetails: The purpose of this clinical trial is to compare two treatment groups with respect to improvement in irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)-related abdominal pain and reduction in stool frequency.Eligible participants must:Have at least 6 months of recurrent IBS symptoms Have moderate to severe abdominal pain and frequent diarrheaAges Eligible for Study: 18-79 years of ageGenders Eligible for Study: Male and femalesContact Information: Clinical Research Director (917) 763-3955 or [email protected]Principal investigator: Dr Jeffrey Danzig

#2 Miss_sarah89

Miss_sarah89

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:22 PM

would I be correct that because I am in the UK i wont be able to take part?

#3 Jeffrey Roberts

Jeffrey Roberts

Member #1 Founder

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7295 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 12:24 PM

It is best to contact the study coordinator to ask and also if they have any colleagues that may be in your area.Jeff

#4 Miss_sarah89

Miss_sarah89

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 01:17 PM

It is best to contact the study coordinator to ask and also if they have any colleagues that may be in your area.Jeff

I contacted the study coordinator. Unfortunately he said "the study requires that you physically come to our office for screening and other visits"

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here