What happens at a Support Group Meeting?
Posted 30 January 2002 - 12:23 AM
- Meetings start at the time specified sharp
- Welcome and Introduction of Speaker
- Guest speaker (30-45 minute presentation, with questions encouraged during the presentation)
- Questions for the Guest Speaker, and answers
- A chance for everyone to briefly introduce themselves to the group (first name, have you been diagnosed with IBS, brief comment on how you're doing or a current concern)
- Family members and friends are welcome and should also introduce themselves break for networking (speak with individuals or break into small groups)
Posted 13 December 2020 - 11:44 PM
Why dont we start online support group meetings? People from different parts can join in too.